Cornwall Football Forum

Liverpool

Guest Rob P aka class of 93

Great stuff. What amazes most people is that Rafa is still the manager. Paul Hart is available. He took over a team that had to sell all its best players, kept them it he Premier Division, had no money this season and its all his fault. How strange, if he had one tenth of the money available to Rafa just think what he could have done for Pompey.

the biggest problem for Liverpool is that rafa has control of the club from top to bottom.he has foreign players in the youth set up that have been no where near the first team squad.they have always been known for their youth development. who's the last british payer to come through the ranks,i think it was warnock.he's doing great at the club. :unsure::wacko: yes i know that other clubs are using foreign layers in their youth set ups but even Arsenal are bringing through english players now

Any other manager of a top four club with his record would have long gone so why have the long sufferng Liverpool fans still got to put ip with an ailing team who without Torres and Gerrard are not very good.

Sorry Coops Im trying to stay quiet on this topic. Im worried if too many people speak out about L*******l those chaps from across the pond who everyone blames for Rambling Beneating not taking L*******l forward they may do the sensible thing and get rid of him! But like the man says, L*******l should be proud as lots of teams dont make it into the Champions League, nothing like setting the standard high is there!!?

In all seriousness though I find it embarassing for sensible fans when others come out with "at least we beat the Mancs!" etc .......and gutting that there ONE WIN, thats ONE WIN IN TEN matches was against United

Sshh everyone.....IN RAFA WE TRUST!!

Great topic though Robin!!

Sorry Coops Im trying to stay quiet on this topic. Im worried if too many people speak out about L*******l those chaps from across the pond who everyone blames for Rambling Beneating not taking L*******l forward they may do the sensible thing and get rid of him! But like the man says, L*******l should be proud as lots of teams dont make it into the Champions League, nothing like setting the standard high is there!!?

In all seriousness though I find it embarassing for sensible fans when others come out with "at least we beat the Mancs!" etc .......and gutting that there ONE WIN, thats ONE WIN IN TEN matches was against United

That has brightened up my day!!!

just one word--MAGIC!!!

what a site! :lol:

:clapper::clapper: ....

You guys make me smile (which, if you actually knew me, is one hell of an achievement ;) )..

Guest Rob P aka class of 93

thought you might like it gills! :smiley20: