Cornwall Football Forum

Gael gacoutcha next best player in the world!!!

Guest Pete Brewer

Guest Gears of War

Having seen the first glimpse of the chelsea youngster 4 sure has the ability 2 be one of the best! league in the bag 4 chelsea. and sorry about the spelling :blink:

Having seen the first glimpse of the chelsea youngster 4 sure has the ability 2 be one of the best!

And you can tell that after what, 20 minutes of football which was cleverly edited by M.O.T.D?? :rolleyes: . I guess Manucho at Man United must be even better then?. Look what he did after after coming on in the 84th minute to make his debut, then did he not score again in the next game?.

I bet Ronaldo, Ribery and Messi are shitting themselves :D

Ribery :lol::blink:

Why the faces?. Have you ever seen him play?. When fit, he's practically unstoppable, and IF he's ever to play in the Premiership, you'll see for yourself. He's widely regarded as easily one of the very best players in the world, but then again, that's only by the likes of Alex Ferguson, Wenger, Hiddink and some guy called Pele. What the hell do those guys know about football :unsure::unsure: :rolleyes:

Guest mariner

Yes i have seen him play for both club and country, and dont get me wrong the guy is a quality player just not in the same league as Ron or Messi, Kaka yes, maybe i should of replied properly in the first place.

And since when apart from united fans did anyone-else listen to what Sir Fergie has to say :D

Gael Kakuta does look like a real talent but it far too early to say that he will be one of the best,

Coopsie, yea MOTD probably did edit to amke him look good but i take it that you missed the 2nd highlight of his where he fizzed a right foot shot past the post, No? Didnt think so :clapper:

Sorry Coopsie, it was Baldy who called Kakuta one-footed, MY BAD

are ronaldo and esp messi not one footed........:s

maradona the greatest player ever was all left foot

im trying to actualy think of a great who realy used both...

but i do agree its a bit premature to say hes one of the best!!!

but judging on that debut he certainly looks worth all the contravarcy

but the chilean sanchez for udinese or douglas for brazil are the boys to look out for ;)

are ronaldo and esp messi not one footed........:s

maradona the greatest player ever was all left foot

im trying to actualy think of a great who realy used both...

Thierry Henry!!! My all time fave player. Great player and deadly with both feet and quite tidy with his left hand aswell!!!

Looks like with Van Persie out and looking at Eduardo and Velas contribution against Chelsea today, looks like we could do with him back! Come home Thierry!!!