Cornwall Football Forum

For Spurs supporters

Without wishing to sound too harsh, IF he was riding his bike in the same way as all the other idiots up there do, he got what he deserves..

Don't get me wrong, I hope his injuries aren't too bad and that the guy recovers ok. It's just that I grew up watching the mad sods weave through traffic as though they are the only thing that matters. Now I'm up there atleast once a month for work, and when they pull up along my van, I just KNOW what they are about to do. Sometimes I wish they would get knocked off, just because they're a bloody menace and a danger to other drivers :angry2: ..

Good luck though Carlo, get fit soon because Gomes's boots will need cleaning :c: COYS

Without wishing to sound too harsh, IF he was riding his bike in the same way as all the other idiots up there do, he got what he deserves..

Don't get me wrong, I hope his injuries aren't too bad and that the guy recovers ok. It's just that I grew up watching the mad sods weave through traffic as though they are the only thing that matters. Now I'm up there atleast once a month for work, and when they pull up along my van, I just KNOW what they are about to do. Sometimes I wish they would get knocked off, just because they're a bloody menace and a danger to other drivers :angry2: ..

Good luck though Carlo, get fit soon because Gomes's boots will need cleaning :c: COYS

Is that because Gomes would drop his boots whilst cleaning them, Mr Cooper?? :clapper:

Is that because Gomes would drop his boots whilst cleaning them, Mr Cooper?? :clapper:

That's not very nice Mr Parkinson. Still a Top 4 keeper though ;) ..

As for Cudicini, turns out the woman who hit him on his bike was an Arse-anal supporter :rolleyes:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sport-front-...15875-21820268/