Cornwall Football Forum

hayle win

another good win, the boys showed alot of character to come back from losing a man half way through the 1st half then going 1 -0 down to come out in the 2nd half and score 2. unbelivable jeff!!!!!!!!!

guy marshall, hayles very own vinnie jones! he had 2 yellows for 2 late tackles! yeh wolfie had the winner not the header which the independant stated, i believe dan magee had the header !

Oh dear ... from another newspaper source ....

"Hayle had Sam Marshall receiving his second caution before Sam Stevens gave Town the lead.

But the visitors hit back with goals from Chris Wolstencroft and Liam Quin to take the points."

So please, clarification from someone .. was it Sam or Guy? And "Liam Quin(n) - I didn't think he played for you anymore! :unsure:

Oh dear ... from another newspaper source ....

"Hayle had Sam Marshall receiving his second caution before Sam Stevens gave Town the lead.

But the visitors hit back with goals from Chris Wolstencroft and Liam Quin to take the points."

So please, clarification from someone .. was it Sam or Guy? And "Liam Quin(n) - I didn't think he played for you anymore! :unsure:

dan magee with a bullet header from the edge of the box and wolfie with an injury time winner.