Cornwall Football Forum

Launceston FC

Guest past it

Guest past it

are launcestons recent results a full club revival or just a fluke against the leagues lesser teams? oh, and who is joe davey anyway? serious issue, serious responses please.

Well he said himself recently : "I wasn't worried by our recent run of poor form as I was confident that when a full squad was available we would start winning games.

"I have the great position now that most of the players are back and that creates healthy competition for places."

The man has proved himself to be right so far. But fair question by "past it" who is this man? Perhaps Spider can give us his thoughts on the latest man in charge of the Clarets! :)

Guest legend2

jo played most of his football at higher level,ie pro teams southern league etc,he recently got back in 2the game after work commitments affected his involvement,nice bloke

Guest legend2

i hear he like a fine wine that shane powell,assistant 2 jo i hear ,they looking 4 new faces getting rid of the dead wood they got :yahoo: ,up the league 4 the clarets

Guest past it

you sound like an avid supporter of the clarets legend2. what do you think about the portly darren garner. can he still do a job or is he just taking up too much space in the dressing room?