Cornwall Football Forum

One for St Darren

Sunday club is going to be a treat tonight!!! got offered a ticket at the last minute, but me mate who went up went up on Friday!! gutted!!!

haha, I know we not won the league or owt like that, but beating Utd is always fun!! once again, Ferdinand and Vidic were immense against a good striker. Every Liverpool player out there played the way that every Liverpool fan wants them to play. Lucas and Mascherano were superb!

a beach ball has more chance on scoring against Liverpool than that Judas welsh little ****!!!!

Owen's a little **** as far as I'm concerned!

But I have respect for him that he'd never do that!

only the dickhead Souness done that, and that burnt any bridges he had with Liverpool fans. Hero as a player, complete and utter **** of a man

you heard it here first,my grandson owen [first name],who is ten,withy a lovley left foot will be playing for liverpool within the next ten yrs :clapper::clapper::clapper: :c:

only the dickhead Souness done that, and that burnt any bridges he had with Liverpool fans. Hero as a player, complete and utter **** of a man

you heard it here first,my grandson owen [first name],who is ten,withy a lovley left foot will be playing for liverpool within the next ten yrs :clapper::clapper::clapper::c:

Where did he get his skills from? :D All grandkids do have 2 sets of grandparents!! :c:

You still up and down? lol

you heard it here first,my grandson owen [first name],who is ten,withy a lovley left foot will be playing for liverpool within the next ten yrs :clapper::clapper::clapper::c:

Where did he get his skills from? :D All grandkids do have 2 sets of grandparents!! :c:

You still up and down? lol

yes mate ,and he had to get some thing from ME,heee

How happy you must be ST D. I am still wounded now.

The best team won on the day But I'm not sure if Liverpool were that good as I think United were really poor and made them look better than they actually were but that 1 result won't paper over the cracks at Liverpool I think you are still a team in crisis and even the most ardent liverpool fan real or plastic must be sweating on a top 4 place.

No qualms about the ref the Carragher and Owen thing is one of those that you have seen a red card given for but usually for an away team,

Although I must say I thought Vidic's 1st yellow was a bit harsh but that doesnt change the fact that Liverpool were by far the better team and deserved the win (oh how much that hurts to admit)

I love the way United give away those little treats to Liverpool every so often, it keeps Rafa in his job especially when he has a little help from the man in the middle. United were poor against a side who continually con their supporters with one good performance in ten.