Cornwall Football Forum

paul mariner at plymouth

Heard paul mariner is goin to be anounced as sturrocks assitant next week what a joke he was a legend for argyle as a player but as assitant to sturrock no all he has done is manage in the micky mouse soccer league in america so paul stay in america where you seem to be enjoying yourself coming to plymouth will only bring sorrow like us poor sods who go and watch them but they are on a roll after beating football giants pterborough + scunthorpe also i sometimes wander what all these people to at clubs like crudgington at plymouth what purpose do they serve also the kit men 1 for example vic akers at arsenal what does he actually do its not a bad job if you can get it just pattin a player on the back and getting paid to do that while poor sods like myself struggle to survive on the money we get . There i feel better for that and look forward to the big game at mt wise tmrw dobwalls and sun newquay ladies vs oxford city .One last thing what a con you can only watch england vs ukraine on the net the nation should be allowed to watch this match but its all about money these days greedy basdards.