Cornwall Football Forum

Players Wanted!!

Guest WendronSun

Guest WendronSun

Hi Guys,

For anyone on this forum who isn't fixed up with a club, Wendron Sunday side are still on the look out for a few extra players to strengthen our squad.

If you're interested you can email Andy Holmes on cheesyradiojock@hotmail.co.uk or give him a call on 07841 655024.

We're especially looking for a regular keeper so we can unleash one of our outfield players on an unsuspecting league!

Cheers,

Andy Holmes

bugger that geach there shit

Your nothing special bud.

Yeah the fellow Wendron have in goal at the moment is doing well but he's an outfield player filling in and i think he's getting a little tired of it, understandably!

Anybody that would like to come along, would be welcome, we are a good bunch of lads, who enjoy ourselves and have a laugh after the match. Also we dont bicker and are gracious in victory and defeat, which is more than i can say for other specific muppets who use this forum.

:c:

Guest geachy1

bugger that geach there shit

Your nothing special bud.

Yeah the fellow Wendron have in goal at the moment is doing well but he's an outfield player filling in and i think he's getting a little tired of it, understandably!

Anybody that would like to come along, would be welcome, we are a good bunch of lads, who enjoy ourselves and have a laugh after the match. Also we dont bicker and are gracious in victory and defeat, which is more than i can say for other specific muppets who use this forum.

hold on a minute i never said i was something special.

can assure u that one thing that mpad doesnt need is a new keeper. have 3 that play regularly, is just a shame that we cant all play in goal at the same time at times to keep those goals out!!! good luck wendron for the rest of the season. your stand in keeper did have an excellent game against us. glad he didnt stand still for my penalty though. that wouldve been very bad!!!

whats the point in kidding urself and saying ur good when ur not hidious haha geach is to good 4 u come mpad m8

im gna make sure im on the pitch next time ur playing against us and we will see how much of a legend you are!

I doubt your the only one thinking that bud!!! Young Bellend is in for quite a game from what ive heard, there is a lot of disgruntled Wendron players who have not taken his comments lightly! :D:angry::D

Guest lsaundry

Blimey its all go on here!!! Plenty of b*tching too. Mainly from the muppet at mpad.

Thanks to "retired for now" and your comments regarding my keeping. Having hardly played there it goes down well. And yes I was rather annoyed and the penalty you scored against but hey fair play, it could so easily have back fired haha

Good luck to everyone in the league, especially Wendron lol

Blimey its all go on here!!! Plenty of b*tching too. Mainly from the muppet at mpad.

Thanks to "retired for now" and your comments regarding my keeping. Having hardly played there it goes down well. And yes I was rather annoyed and the penalty you scored against but hey fair play, it could so easily have back fired haha

I wont be risking taking a penalty like that again just incase.......or will i haha.

I wont be risking taking a penalty like that again just incase.......or will i haha.

It was a very good penalty. I thought the lsaundry did play well in goal. Made some very good saves.