Cornwall Football Forum

junior cup who u got

Guest mikey catterall

Guest mikey catterall

i havent seen the full draw but i would like to know what cracking games will take place in this competition on saturday goodluck to all teams :thumbsup:

Foxhole vs Premier Sixes - likely to be off as their first team are playing a Penisula game on the pitch, therefore looks like it will be played next week - Extremely disappointing as the whole team have been looking forward to this since the draw was made.

I would have thought a county cup match would have taken precendence and the Penisula game could have been changed once the draw was made. :(

afc st.austell of duchy 3 will entertain gunnislake of duchy premier hopefully going to be a good match really looking forward to it.good test for the saints. after the dissapointment of last year when we forgot to sign on a player and beating a good side in st.anns chapel we are looking to rectify that by a good win and performance. COME ON YOU SAINTS.

be a good test for premier sixes against foxhole when they get to play them.we played them pre season and they were a young side full of promise unfortunatly losing to us but looking at their results they looked like they have been working on their game hard since then so should be a good game for the p6's.

Good luck to everyone in the junior cup this weekend and lets see some big upsets!!! :P :thumbsup: