Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy League

Bodmin Saints 6 - 4 Boscastle

A well deserved win for Saints at the Dragon Centre. Saints started as badly as they finished last Saturday at Altarnun, going two behind within twenty minutes. To be honest they were both gifts from appalling defending. Once the home team hit their stride there was no stopping them. The midfield and wing play was superb and goals came from every direction. Of course I could be biased but my bet is if we keep playing the way we did for an hour today; no-one will get near us.

Thanks Boscastle and good luck to you lads for the season.

I'll post the complete Duchy scores as soon as I get them.

I believe these top two are KO Cup.

St Stephen 3 - 7 Torpoint Athletic

Week St Mary 10 - 1 St Breward

Premier Division

St Cleer NR Foxhole Stars

Saltash United 4 - 3 Fowey United

Pensilva 0 - 4 Gunnislake

Looe Town 3 - 3 St Mawgan

St Teath 10 - 1 St Dominick

First Division

Probus 0 - 2 Altarnun

Bodmin Saints 6 - 4 Boscastle

Grampound 2 - 3 Tywardreath RBL

Maker with Rame P - P Godolphin Atlantic

Launceston United 2 - 0 Mevagissey

Second Division

Pelynt 4 - 2 Lanreath

Lostwithiel NR Calstock

Holywell & Cubert 2 - 2 Camelford

St Newlyn East 4 - 2 Looe Town Reserves

Third Division

Gunnislake Reserves 5 - 0 Pensilva Reserves

St Minver 5 - 1 Roche

St Dennis 1 - 1 Nanpean Rovers

Gorran 2 - 5 AFC St Austell

Wadebridge Town 0 - 1 Queens Rangers

Biscovey 4 - 3 Stratton United

Fourth Division

North Petherwin 6 - 2 Tintagel

Gerrans 6 - 2 St Teath Reserves

Southgate (Abandoned after 70 mins) 2 - 1 St Columb Minor

Mount Charles 7 - 3 Grampound Reserves

Stoke Climsland 1 - 2 Sticker

Altarnun Reserves 3 - 5 Callington Town

Fifth Division

Tregony 8 - 0 Delabole United Reserves

Charlestown Saints 3 - 2 Pelynt Reserves

Duke of Cornwall 2 - 1 St Mawgan Reserves

Padstow United 6 - 0 St Newlyn East Reserves

Boscastle Reserves 3 - 2 Mevagissey Reserves

North Hill 2 - 3 St Cleer Reserves

Gorran 2 v 5 St.austell

scorers for st.austell Ross sundercombe 2 Phil Hutchings 2 and og which i'm thinking of claiming or at least getting an assist for as i crossed the ball in ha.

Ref very good gave us a warning before the game 2strikes and your out for bad language which was good and followed it through.:SM_carton_y:

Guest gunniplayer

Pensilva 0 - Gunnislake 4

K.Hatch 3

T.Hall

Finally were up and running with 3 points.we were missing one or two players but had a couple returning from injury.great team performance,looking forward to a massive game next week

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Duchy KO Cup

St. Stephen 3 v 7 Torpoint Ath(Bates 4, Stacey 3)

With a completely depleated side due to players away for holidays etc. it could of been shakey ground for us as only having 11 players and 1 sub in our 2nd keeper and starting with a couple of players injured this could of been a bannana skin.

Just glad i have the 2 best strikers in the league to bale us out when we need it!!

A very hot day and an opposition that never gave up, just glad it ended when it did.

Be nice to have a few back next week!!

Well done to the ref as he handled the game as it should be.

Good result for us yesterday.played poorly though for long periods,better performance at Fowey last week by far.Squad stronger this year will make a difference later on .I think we may well have the best Forwards in the league now,they are not only scoring but creating loads as well.Four games in we are top,we where there for the first 9 last year,stronger challenges to come ,biggest defeat last year Gunnislake 5 1 at home.We will be focused on saturday whether we are good enough ,who knows.

boscastle res 3-2 mevagissy res , both boscastle teams this week were short due to players being away and on charity bike rides and having players goin to the 1st i had to bring in some old veterans aged 51 and 52 , but we got the result we just about deserved and all players played a part in getting that result. also well done to mevagissy who also played well and are unluck to have lost there points from last weeks game good luck to them for rest of season and looking forward to playing down at theres

:c:

Guest Pedro100

St Minver 5 - 1 Roche...

St Minver still had players missing but a few were back for Saturday. Very convincing win. Should have been alot more. Referee very assured. Great game of football.