Cornwall Football Forum

transfer news!!!!

a young bodmin local lad is debating a move to newquay 1st team. this player is at bodmin 2nds at the moment, he is a class act he is believed to be transfering there he is called liam aimes!!!!!!!!!!!! i hear they are also interested in perry harvey!!! see what i mean is bodmin falling appart already!!

I think that's the lad that came up from the 3rd team and scored the first goal against us on the opening day.

Certainly got good feet and took that goal really well.

Would have thought he's be better off consolidating his position in Bodmin 2nds before going to Newquay after only 4 games.

Newquay are one of the top sides in SWPL Div One West and although he has started the season really well by all accounts, having only just made the jump from Duchy League to ECPL Premier, he may not get into the Newquay side straight away and will have gone from being a regular in a side that have made a very good start to sitting on the bench in a team one league higher.

If he's got that much potential he may be one for the future for Bodmin 1sts to have a look at and although there's no harm in wanting to progress, I'd say he's better where he is for the time being

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Perry Harvey was well liked by the Newquay fans when he was with us last season, we definately need a tough tackling defender at the moment. Not heard of Liam Aimes but if Jim likes the look of him, then he must be good enough. Chrissy Luxton can also come back to Mount Wise anytime he likes :thumbsup:

yes that is the same ames, its not his 1st spell in senior football tho hes played for foxhole and other clubs, but cant really see him leavin bodmin well i hope not!! and as for perry i really hope he dose not leave eaither!!! who is this so called local lad? if hes local y not share your name with everyone? as many might know u!!