Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results Thread

The ref lost the plot at illogan, illogan player should have seen red after a last man chalenge in the 1st half and getting nowhere near the ball.

The ref was was laughing, joking and calling the illogan players by 1st names!

they scored from a few set pieces from bad/ biased calls by the ref.

saints missed a lot of chances 1st half

Your having a laugh sunshine....the ref did the best he could in such a big game, however there 2 other defenders near the incident you are on about...anyway what about capling challenge on Cowper...maybe he should have gone....didnt matter got taken off anyway.....but what I will say I was on the bench for Illogan but didnt get on but it was a good game too watch....could have been 4-4 at half time.....as for the St's missed chances what about given some credit to Barry Wyatt.....good saves & great pen save...good luck for the season fellas...but dont be bad losers....We were better than you on the day. :thumbsup:

baggie,if i remember over the last few years you have always blamed the ref for this and that,funny when its on the other foot. :smiley20:

Yeah True.....I'm turning over a new leaf....thats why I said 'he did the best he could'....and still think that....I thought we deserved (I say we because I was in the squad,now back with the 2's)the win & St Day think a draw would have been a fair result....

The ref lost the plot at illogan, illogan player should have seen red after a last man chalenge in the 1st half and getting nowhere near the ball.

The ref was was laughing, joking and calling the illogan players by 1st names!

they scored from a few set pieces from bad/ biased calls by the ref.

saints missed a lot of chances 1st half

Your having a laugh sunshine....the ref did the best he could in such a big game, however there 2 other defenders near the incident you are on about...anyway what about capling challenge on Cowper...maybe he should have gone....didnt matter got taken off anyway.....but what I will say I was on the bench for Illogan but didnt get on but it was a good game too watch....could have been 4-4 at half time.....as for the St's missed chances what about given some credit to Barry Wyatt.....good saves & great pen save...good luck for the season fellas...but dont be bad losers....We were better than you on the day. :thumbsup:

baggie,if i remember over the last few years you have always blamed the ref for this and that,funny when its on the other foot. :smiley20:

Yeah True.....I'm turning over a new leaf....thats why I said 'he did the best he could'....and still think that....I thought we deserved (I say we because I was in the squad,now back with the 2's)the win & St Day think a draw would have been a fair result....

fair dues then,i try not to give them any grief,as its a hard job with out us shouting at them ;)