Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole v Penryn

Ridiculous kick off time 6.30 at Mousehole, due to this penryn had a couple of players who were due to start but didn't make it in time, shocking organisation by the league the fixture should of at least been reversed to penryn to allow a 7.45 kick off.

Referee was also shocking i must add

Hi Pat,

Great news on the result tonight and on the score sheet to!

No doubt will hear from Stu later.

Last two performances by all accounts have not had the rewards they warranted, everyone spoke to praised the side saying you looked strong and played with lots of quality at times.

Now you are up and running, season starts here, there is still very long way to go.

Look forward to hopefully seeing you at a game soon, in meantime keep working at those fitness levels!!

Best wishes for Saturday

Regards

Mass

Guest sazzle

From going 2-0 down in the 1st 20 minutes with two fast goals being scored, Mousehole took our opportunity and netted the penalty which was scored by Ross Badcock to make it 2-1 at half time and the final score.

The Seagulls battled hard and i thought were unlucky not to get a point... :c:

Hi Steve, yes we are getting there unlucky to get beat first two games, missing strikers tho for those two. Yes working on my fitness only played 45 minutes pre season due to tendonitis! Good to hear from you hope to see you soon mate

Unlucky not to get a point are you joking you obviously were not watching, penryns keeper didn't have a save to make! Penalty was never a penalty & the ref failed to give a blatant one for us just before half time because he said he couldn't keep up with play ridiculous!

A boot up field from the edge of the box! I would like to see anyone get there in time. The linesman didnt see anything either so he obviously didn't think it was a penalty either.

you know your ment to be able to run faster then a ball :D and by now i would of thought you'd learn't that all refs are shocking, s**t, make mistakes, don't see anything, watch a different game to whats beng played and are there too take any abuse aimed at them before, during and after the game. :D :drink:

Mousehole 1 - 2 Penryn

Mousehole Scorer: Ross Badcock pen

All in all our best showing this season & i thought we gave a good account of ourselves & with a bit more belief could have got a point. Penryn played well for 25 mins but we came right back into it with the penalty. Penryn had a few long range shots in the 2nd half & Mousehole had plenty of crosses but neither team really tested the keepers.

linesman isn't that sexist they are now assistants aren't they? so u dont even know that if you were at the other end of the pitch you would have seen it was a penalty, decisions were shocking all night not just that one! Standard of refereeing just gets worse, we had all the Respect crap before the match & how can you respect people who get nearly every decision wrong!!

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Better be careful what you say Cantona 7, CCFA and SWPL officials read this and may hold your last comment in contempt, withdraw it quickly just to be safe, but we know what you mean.