ECPL RESULTS Tuesday 25th August-

ECPL RESULTS Tuesday 25th August-

Premier Division

Lanreath 2 Biscovey 3

St Stephen 1 Probus 3

Wadebridge Town 3 Launceston 0

Division One

Callington Town 0 Edgcumbe 2

Camelford 0 St Dennis 5 (anyone know who scored for St Dennis?)

Elburton Villa 2 Plymstock United 2

Polperro 7 St Dominick 2

St Columb Major 1 St Blazey 3

To be fair, the St Dominick keeper pulled off an incredible save in the first half from a vicious shot, and was fairly helpless for at least 4 others.

Superb first half from a young Polperro side, leading 4-0 at the break, but St Dominick came back into it as injuries took their toll on the home side. Highlight of the evening a hat trick from young Zak Peel, taking his tally to 8 in 4 games.

Lets just put down to a man and his word.....Ads Fuller knows exactly what I am on about........Put it down to sour grapes........but no-one trusts a snake that is not true to his word

Garf...... Nail and head.

Got no problem with players wanting to play highest possible standard, that is a players right, and as i well know, time in football is very short.

But get aggrieved when a player looks you in the eye, and tells you they have had enough of being messed about at a higher level, and just wants to enjoy there football.

Tell you they are on board, and going nowhere, knowing full well we have to tell a promising 16 year old they are surplus to requirements.

pays his 30 quid, then jumps ship at the slightest hint of interest from another club.

Where will he be when Jamie Blatch is recovered from injury.........NOT CALSTOCK !!!!!

Great start to the season for PROBUS, keep it up.You have already got half as many points

as you had for the whole of last season,well done.

Torpoint now have two very hard games coming up , Saltash away tonight and then Parkway away

on Saturday. I will be happy with four points ( six would be very much nicer) from them two games.

We then have Probus for our next leaque game. :blink: :blink:

Its a different Polperro this season. Gone have all the Plymouth based players and under new manager Simon Fisher they have brought together a lot of local lads who all work for each other. Add to that Zak Peel (8 goals in 4 games) and they look a very useful squad.

We played against Polperro last night, and I must admit they are a very good strong side, certainly the best we have come across so far. The 2 up front were quality and were no doubt the main difference between the 2 sides. We turned up with a depleted team and no subs, but full credit to them, if they can keep hold of all those players I can't see many teams beating them.

Yep, Dom's first game for Polperro since leaving for Argyle at 16. He lives 100yards from the pitch so will help out when he's not playing for Launceston.

I think you'll agree tho Trucks, he was upstaged by his strike partner last night.

And yes Burts, he's not changed!!!