Biscovey 2 - 2 Nanpean Rovers

Wadebridge Town 5 - 1 Gorran

Fourth Division

Southgate 2 - 0 Mount Charles

St Columb Minor v Gerrans

North Petherwin 5 - 1 St Teath Reserves

Fifth Division

Pelynt Reserves 1 - 4 Tregony

Bridgerule v St Newlyn East Reserves (No Team)

Charlestown Saints 4 - 0 St Cleer Reserves

Boscastle Reserves v Padstow United

I'll try and fill in the blanks as and when I get news.

Premier Sixes FC 9 - 0 Roche

P6 made a slow start before a rally midway through the first half saw Martyn Probert, Ben Lawrence 2 and Dan Parsonage carve out a 4-0 half-time. it could have been more but for some poor finishing when players including myself were presented with clear cut chances.

The second half saw a few changes as the pressure was once more cranked up. Lawrence bagged two more excellent goals to complete a 4 goal haul, Probert bagged his second from a free-kick again, Dan Code silenced the mass of hecklers on the P6 bench with a 30-yarder that crashed in off the crossbar and Neil Currah bagged the final goal after Lawrences shot had come back off the post.

A bit of an improvement on last week but still lots of work to be done if we are going to challenge the big boys this season.

Substitute Leigh Brown looked a class act coming on in the second half.

Charlestown Saints 4 - 0 St. Cleer Res.

Charlestown Saints won a competitive Division 5 fixture against St.Cleer Reserves. They were two goals up inside ten minutes through a Francisco Silva brace, but St.Cleer fought back strongly through the rest of the first half and deserved to pull a goal back, but they were denied by fine goalkeeping from Andrew Julian. Saints pushed on in the second half and Ian Hipwell stretched their lead on the hour, Hipwell returned to the squad just a few short weeks after nearly losing his ear in an horrific injury. They completed a four nil win ten minutes from time when Wayne Ferguson set up Silva for his hat trick goal.

Charlestown Saints 4 - 0 St. Cleer Res.

Charlestown Saints won a competitive Division Four fixture against St.Cleer Reserves. They were two goals up inside ten minutes through a Francisco Silva brace, but St.Cleer fought back strongly through the rest of the first half and deserved to pull a goal back, but they were denied by fine goalkeeping from Andrew Julian. Saints pushed on in the second half and Ian Hipwell stretched their lead on the hour, Hipwell returned to the squad just a few short weeks after nearly losing his ear in an horrific injury. They completed a four nil win ten minutes from time when Wayne Ferguson set up Silva for his hat trick goal.

thats a division 5 game, good result tho

yeah they played an unregistered player which i think from what i read was a mistake, as manager thought player had signed which he is gutted about, the player has played for a number of years for the club so just a genuine mistake shame for them but see they bounced back well