Elburton Villa 0 Polperro 1

Holsworthy 1 St Dennis 4

Millbrook 3 Plymstock United 3

Nanpean Rovers 0 Roche 3

St Columb Major 1 Callington Town 5

St Dominick 2 Edgcumbe 1

St Stephens Borough 6 Camelford 1

Guest ECPL Supporter

Heard from a source that the offending player was laughing about the incident after the game !!!

Who was your source? And don't say you're not saying because that is a pretty serious accusation!!!! When i spoke to the player he was very upset about what happened

Sorry to hear the news about kev, I hope you make a speedy recovery mate!

I heard from a reliable source that the player who made the tackle was very very upset! I think the idiot making this accusation is just causing trouble and has some kind of problem!!!!!! :SM_carton:

Going onto football, I just want to say I played in an amazing game of football yesterday. We (Lanreath) were 3-0 to Sticker at half-time and managed to win 4-3. I'm still buzzing from it now, I don't think I will play in many games like that for a while!

Scorers for us were Bradley Powell, myself (2) and Leighton Mitchell! :clapper::clapper: :smiley20:

Guest budeno4

Hi Nick Pope, im the guy that broke his leg and just commenting to say that my recovery is still going on but hope to be back playing within the next 2 months or so.

I ve set a comeback date but need to get fit again as all that lying down has taken its toll.

But Get Well soon Kev, know how it feels, probably feeling shit at the moment but i promise it gets better just need to stay confident and stay confident that you will come back. It helped me!