Cornwall Football Forum

MIKE BREWER

Guest sunnydelight

Guest sunnydelight

I CAN NOW CONFIRM THAT MIKE BREWER HAS SIGNED FOR PORTHLEVEN!!!!!!!!!!

DONT NO WHAT YOU THINK BUT I THINK ITS A QUALITY SIGNING FOR THEM!!! :c:

Guest Reginald Perrin

highley over rated!!

I said the same thing a while ago, Good Combo player but can he make the step up? I hope he hasn't started to believe his own hype over the last 4 weeks...

Mike has proved, over a number of seasons, to be one of the best midfielders in the combination league & im delighted that he has decided to step up to peninsular league & more importently decided that he wants to play for Porthleven FC. Im certain he will be a great asset to our squad. Welcome to Porthleven Pal. :thumbsup:

Guest Reginald Perrin

PM from protective Brother and my reply..

ur a very cheeky little **** aint ya like 2 see u slag him of 2 his face u ******* coward :angry2:

Sorry for having an opinion. I dont think what i said was bad really. Saying he is a good combo player but could he make the step up? Just use your little imagenation and just think what 'IF' he was playing for say, Plymouth and linked to a move to Man City and a football critic said "he's a good Campionship player but dont know about Prem" would you have a go at them???? Personally i do think there has been alot of hype lately and i also said i hope he doesn't start believing it (meaning it would be ashame if your brother got big headed as he is actually a gent) sorry if i didn't explain it clear enough for you. I think Porthleven is a good move for him.. I shall post all this on the thread so nobody else can get the wrong end of the stick... And for the record i would say it to your brother, as 14 yrs as a Royal Marine i have met some people who would make a brick wall cry.

Dave Jones

This is a terrific signing for Kevin and Porthleven. Mike is a player of immense talent and he must now use all of that to complement, what is now a team that is brand new and full of committed players. Their spirit and willingness to work for each other was a major factor in a fine win last Saturday. Mr Brewer can only add to all this and I wish him and Port good luck at Camelford 2morrow.