Cornwall Football Forum

Good morning everyone, now i was just wondering if any body could tell me the ban that was imposed on the mawgan manager i believe he was called mcphilbin, apologies if it's spelt wrong! I only ask as on my way to flambards on Tuesday night i caught a glimpse of him playing football for helstons second team! Cheers now

Guest geachy1

Good morning everyone, now i was just wondering if any body could tell me the ban that was imposed on the mawgan manager i believe he was called mcphilbin, apologies if it's spelt wrong! I only ask as on my way to flambards on Tuesday night i caught a glimpse of him playing football for helstons second team! Cheers now

what was the point in that post patch ?

did you think you could get him in trouble or something? :SM_carton:

Guest geachy1

The point of the post was to find out if he was suspended from playing or not? Judging by your remarks you agree with what he did down mawgan!

where in my post did i say i agree with any thing?

• 4 weeks later...

WHAT IS THIS CLOWN PATCH TALKING ABOUT

SO 1ST OF ALL YOU SAW ME PLAYING FROM THE ROAD IN THE SPLIT SECOND THAT YOU DROVE PAST TO FLAMBARDS WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSED ANYWAY (IDOUBT IT VERY MUCH)

SECONDLY I SUPPOSE MAWGAN UNITED WERE A TEAM THAT WERE CLOSE TO YOUR HEART AND YOU ARE A WOUNDED MAN NOW THAT IT HAS GONE

DONT BE SUCH A GOON AND KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF THINGS THAT DONT CONCERN YOU!

WHERE I COME FROM PEOPLE DONT GRASS ON EACH OTHER OR TRY TO GET OTHER PEOPLE INTO TROUBLE, AND IF YOU DID YOU WERE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE, OBVIOUSLY THE RULES ARE A BIT DIFFERENT ON HERE.

ALRIGHT GEACHY ME OLD CHINA!!!

HOWS TRICKS MATE? DO ME A FAVOUR AND TEXT ME YOUR NUMBER I TRIED TO RING YOU THE OTHER DAY BUT THE NUMBER I HAVE GOT ISN'T IN SERVICE

WHERE I COME FROM PEOPLE DONT GRASS ON EACH OTHER OR TRY TO GET OTHER PEOPLE INTO TROUBLE, AND IF YOU DID YOU WERE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE, OBVIOUSLY THE RULES ARE A BIT DIFFERENT ON HERE.

Playground stuff

You guy need to back off! AH RECKON SO is a good man, whos passion blinded im for a period. It good to see he still got passion for the game. AH RECKON SO got punished so it time to forget the past. We all broken rules in a beloved sport because we want to play football which is a passion and life for some of us. :c: