Cornwall Football Forum

Apology to Luffy and everyone

Guest bunditheboss

Guest bunditheboss

i would like to say sorry to ludgvan and everyone conected to the club, i posted coments on here suggesting they could not raise a side this saturday but infact i was wrong like many comments i have made on here, i want to say sorry to everyone i have bad mouthed on here, i would like to ask to be forgiven for this and hope to make amends this season this everyone.

Portreath AFC needs friends this season otherwise its going to be a long hard season for us.

so sorry to everyone

i would like to say sorry to ludgvan and everyone conected to the club, i posted coments on here suggesting they could not raise a side this saturday but infact i was wrong like many comments i have made on here, i want to say sorry to everyone i have bad mouthed on here, i would like to ask to be forgiven for this and hope to make amends this season this everyone.

Portreath AFC needs friends this season otherwise its going to be a long hard season for us.

so sorry to everyone

I am glad you are still solvent this season ! but please read your posts before you add your next one!!

see you next tuesday at the worst pitch in cornwall! :c:

Guest bunditheboss

ya i believe tuesdays game is confirmed already which is ideal.

i wouldnt say perranwell is worst pitch its not the flattest but hey who cares its football!!!!

see you there

and after reading the West Briton this morning, I can confirm that St Agnes players also pay subs each week!!

a couple of weeks ago you were saying that Portreath had plenty of money in the bank and could afford to pay players if the club wanted too! but this week you're taking your own kit home!!!

Best of luck for the season and I'm glad that you've managed to keep afloat

Guest bunditheboss

we did have plenty of money but our main sponsor pulled out and took his money with him, i didnt know st.agnes paid subs, thats nice to hear we are not the only senior club doing it, the west briton article isnt meant to put any other clubs down, it was meant as a way of getting our story out and confirming to everyone we are still competing in the combination league and to clear up any confusion people may have about the club

postman pat- that was plan mate i could never run up and down the hill, but i am glad of a game and i could play on worse pitches than perranwell, hopefully keep score less than double figures lol

Guest bunditheboss

well thats even better news then, i am pretty blind when it comes to combo team and clubs, only played afew games last year so i am pretty new to it, so sorry if make any mistakes about any clubs, will do more revision on the clubs!!!