Strikers -

Johnny Jones (Illogan)

Nick Mills (Robartes)

Brett Adams (Spice)

Jody Hampton (Gwinear)

Managers -

Mike Stephens (Gulval)

Darren Troon (Robartes)

Well Not Really Haha,It Just I Dont Remember Names Of Faces...But I Dont Think there Would Be Many Disagreements With The Robartes Players I Did Choose!!

And To Mikey Catterall.....Ah I See Mr Catterall,Will Be Seeing You Anytime Soon Gracing The Pitches Of The Mining League?

Well not until Mikey gets his "sine die " ban lifted !!

see the new list of suspended players on Cornwallfa.com .

Mr Carey 20 matches ?????????????????

Mikey paid his fine, seems his old club secretary never. Now been sorted by me, his new club manager.

Well not until Mikey gets his "sine die " ban lifted !!

see the new list of suspended players on Cornwallfa.com .

Mr Carey 20 matches ?????????????????

Mikey paid his fine, seems his old club secretary never. Now been sorted by me, his new club manager.

And We'd Like To Welcome Mikey!!! :D:clapper::drink: Look Forward To Playing With You Cat!!

Guest mikey catterall

i would like to thank all at robartes fc for welcoming me to there current squad they are a team ive always admired and glad to have signed for. im going to be working extra hard to repay the faith the club have shown in me im under no promise ive got to earn the shirt and hopefully net a few as the season goes on

i would like to thank all at robartes fc for welcoming me to there current squad they are a team ive always admired and glad to have signed for. im going to be working extra hard to repay the faith the club have shown in me im under no promise ive got to earn the shirt and hopefully net a few as the season goes on

Mikey,From All At Robartes...Especially Me And Darren,Its Good To See You At The Club,And Look Forward To What Should Be A Good Season!! Just Remember To "Change Your Boots Regularly!!"

Portreath team that won the junior cup best mining one side in the last ten years...... in all positions...

have to agree with the posts above as a team it was one hell of a side but there were individuals in the league at the time that could of got in the team . dave you and matty drake is a hard one to judge because you can play better football than him but he has a big engine and did not stop running and that running helped out the older players in the squad like jason buckley and myself. i would pick my best side but anyone under thirty would probably not know most of them. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mining League Ultimate Team...

This is actually a very good thread and one that will need a lot of thought, Looking at some of the players mentioned already I would agree but there is one serious problem

Most of the players mentioned would never survive in the mining league of old when you could get away with so much more, I’m not saying that it is a bad league because it is far from that and the quality of player in today’s game tends to be a lot fitter and more technically advanced but that is just my opinion and may not be correct with what you may be thinking

The league is a lot less physical now and there is less blood shed on a Saturday, Not only that most teams cannot be bothered to go back for drinks after a game something which rarely happened years ago and I always remember getting kicked around a field on a Saturday (literally) then going for a drink and buying the chap who had kicked you around the field a pint and having a laugh about it so all in all although a very good topic it would be near impossible to pick the ultimate team

I do wish you girls would stop fighting on a public forum as well hiding behind your 15” monitors at work lmfao

you reckon??

the same season you won the junior cup Ryan Stephens scored 40+ goals from left wing and got something like 20 assists? thats pretty impressive

pick johnsey and james every time ahead of him, he is a good player but he wouldn't have got in that side!!!!!

thats your opinion and i respect that even tho i dont think in a million years they would!

moved on and in his 1st season at senior level with hayle 1st he was there top goal scorer!