Cornwall Football Forum

ST BLAZEY V WESSEX RANGERS

JUST LIKE TO THANK ST BLAZEY LASTNIGHT FOR ALL THIR HELP, IN WITCH NICK DAW BROKE IS ANKLE, HE HAD TWO OPERATIONS AND IS STILL UP TRALISK HOSPITAL, THE FTBALL TAKES A BACK SEAT WHEN THIS HAPPENS, BUT WE LOST 2-0 IN THE END AND HELD OUT TILL THE 80TH MIN, THE RESULT DIDNT DO JUSTICE TO THE GAME WICH WE MATCHED THEM IN ALL DEPARTMENTS, BUT WHEN YOU MAKE THAT ONE ERROR, THEN THATS WHAT HAPPENS.

THANKS AGAIN GLYNN AND THE CLUB I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE SEASON. :thumbsup:

YOURS

DAREN RAVEN

Like i said a long time ago thay play 2gether cause thay are good mates and dont want to travel, the same as Bere Alstone this season, we have to play in the league we are in. I know what i can get if i was in the higher league, but most clubs go for managers already in that league or with a name, so i am at wessex trying to get the club good enougth to go were Bere Alston is. We know what the league is like so we just try and keep improving as a club and see what happens , i never stop any of my lads from improving Adlesrop.

Guest cornishgreen

wessex were a credit to their league, again, alot of players who could step up a standard or two!! best of luck for the season, maybe you should look to take over a local side near to you, that arent doing so well...vospers of last season maybe in the peninsula west? arent they plymouth based?

Guest cornishgreen

i thought that they were meant to be challenging for honours this year? according to a poll on this site they are favourites for the west title???

Thanks for that Cornishgreen, are lads do read this forum so thanks for the kind words, and for the people who helped nick in that friendly, he as come home but got to have a third operation this week, and he as been told he wont be able to play again, i am glad he as offerd to come in and help me run the side for this season even thow he will be a big loss in are squad. Enjoy your ftball while its there. it can be a cruel game. Thanks again Blazey