Cornwall Football Forum

WHERE IS THE DUCHY PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE GOING THIS SEASON

Guest BATESY NO 9

Guest BATESY NO 9

with the season drawing closer and Edgecombe and St Dennis being promoted to ECPL league 1 the duchy premier is wide open. will it be torpoint's year.

add your views.

got a feeling its gonna be a cracker

Guest gunniplayer

Your right the league is wide open this season and the title will be very well contested and there will be a few surprises along the way.

few teams will be quietly confident of making a push for the title and couple not so quietly lol.

cant wait to start playing

Guest BATESY NO 9

i totally agree gunniplayer, i think you will be up there and depending on which St Teath turns up i should imagine they will be too. Looe are a good side on their day and the likes of St cleer and saltash should prove stiff opposition.

im gagging to get started as i missed the first 10 games last year.

bring it on

Guest gunniplayer

yeh no doubt st teath wil be there or there abouts.i see your pre season is going well with that excellent result against saltash earlier in the week

The league won't be as good this year technically with Edgcumbe and St Dennis gone. It might be more competetive with a lot of teams matching eachother, but for Torpoint it will be a walk in the park. Fewer hard games for them to play, they will win the league by a country mile. Who comes in after them and in what order is anyone's guess!

Unfortunately I think that there are lots of clubs in the same position as us at the moment and until the season is a couple of months old, you cant rule out anyone.

We all bring in players from other clubs for a "run out" or for "extra fitness" for pre-season friendlies but when the whistle blows in August who will really wear the shirt with pride!!

Just about to jump off my soap box now and will probably injure myself on landing!

######

Guest tafc.-gaffa

I must say i have the same team plus a couple that left us a couple of years ago and have returned. I want all 3 trophies on offer and i really expect us to bring them home!!!!!!

yeh no doubt st teath wil be there or there abouts.i see your pre season is going well with that excellent result against saltash earlier in the week

Inotice that you haven't mentioned our excellent results against ECPL opponents, oh neither have they ha ha ha. :P