Cornwall Football Forum

On Behalf of Carharrack A.F.C. we would like to pass on our deepest sympathy to the family and members of Frogpool Football Club upon hearing the sad news of the loss of Jane Lewarne. This will be a great loss to the local football community and our thoughts are with you all.

Billy Pellow

1st Team Manager

I was deeply saddened to hear the news and would like to offer my deepest sympathy to all of Jane's family and friends. Jane was a genuinely lovely person who was clearly passionate and dedicated to her football club and who will be sorely missed by Cornish Football.

To Nick, John and Michelle and all at Frogpool & Cusgarne FC I offer my personal condolences and that of all at RNAS Culdrose FC.

Would like to send our condolences to Janes family and everyone involved with Frogpool & Cusgarne FC from all at Mount Ambrose FC.

Having played for Frogpool 5 or 6 years ago I know the hard work and commitment that Jane dedicated to the football club. She was a lovely woman with a heart of gold that would do anything for anyone. You could not have wished for a better person to be involved with a football club.