Cornwall Football Forum

Camborne Park 1st team

I am stepping down as manager of the 1st team, am looking at just playing fooball this season as trying to do both takes some atributes away from my game, this step down will be affective immeidiatly and am now gong to concentrate on playing.

Would like to thank Camborne Park players and people involved with the club for there support and hope that the club progresses again thi year under new guidence.

Guest pete norfolk

from all of us associated with camborne park its sad to hear stu has decided to step down as manager. he has led us from div 3 to div 1 football in 2 years which many managers would grab if it ever came to them.

hopefully stu will stay with the club as he is a great player and has been a loyal servant to the club.

as for mike catt, not heard of him returning to troon and get the impression he won't be

Guest mikey catterall

first of all i would like to wish stu hull all the best he is a top bloke and top player me a stu had a 1 to 1 tonight at training and ive decided not to play for camborne this coming season and left the club on good terms there are a good bunch of lads at camborne and whoever comes in will inherit hopefully a good f/h 1 side. i hope stu stays at camborne he is well respected and a good man on and off the pitch all the best mate

Guest mikey catterall

stan you have had more clubs than tiger woods mate lol weather i go back to troon or play some where else i havent offended anyone people cant critisice me who ever ive played for or trained with ive gave 100% this topic isnt about me i wish stu and camborne all the best as i do with all the clubs and there players :thumbsup: