Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey vs Exeter City

St Blazey 2v2 Exeter City

Exeter side made up of youth players. Cant imagine there were any players there other than youth. Saying that, 2 seasons ago they beat St Blazey 7-1 and last season 8-0. St Blazey played a team which I believe will change come our visit to Dartmouth.

City 1-0 up in the opening minutes with a looping header.

1-1 with a scrabbled equaliser.

2-1 City with a great curling effort.

City also hit the post after a good move and long range effort.

St Blazey made a couple good chances with their keeper making good saves.

H.T.

2-2 Blazey equalise. Missed this and a disallowed goal as I was still finishing my drink in the club!! :drink:

Exeter miss penalty to win it.

St Blazey finish strong but fail to take half chances.

F.T 2-2.

Attendance. 204.

The coach to Dartmouth on the opening day has must be nearly full. The F.a cup bus has one seat left!! So seeing as ive encouraged another, im now driving. Possibly camping on the friday night to miss the traffic. Dont want to have another trip like Keynesham a few years ago and get there at half time!!!

Bideford away on saturday. :thumbsup:

Guest ortega

it would be a surprise as you were terrible last season and you wouldnt have looked out of place playing up staddy at 10.30 on a sunday

Ortega, you couldnt have watched us very much last season because we were far from terrible. The problem we had was having a squad put together at the last minute. Alot of those players are still at St Blazey now. If you could have seen the match at Bodmin where we lost 1-0 but gave them a bloody good game, drew at Buckland, Lost 1-0 at Tavi but again played very well, Beat Saltash at home with some quality football then i wouldnt call it terrible. Inconsistent was our problem. A few additions this year and some hard training and we wont be far off a top 4 finish. A lot of football between now and may though!! :D