Cornwall Football Forum

Friendlies required

Guest Pete Brewer

Guest Gears of War

Stithians 1st and 2nd teams require friendlies, mainly looking for mining league teams!

Please contact pete on 07861 896131

Guest Gears of War

How many clubs have you been linked to,are you definately at stithians or are you going somewhere else next week.

hahahaha :drink::drink:

You always get lots of rumours this time of season mate you no that yourself :c:

Guest mikey catterall

Stithians 1st and 2nd teams require friendlies, mainly looking for mining league teams!

Please contact pete on 07861 896131

camborne park have 2 f/h sides looking for freindlys if ur interested pm stu hull

ah yeh na was jus rememberin back to perrnaporth away when you come up to me before the game and said you and casey was going to transform mullion and wanted me to sign.. thats all m8

as for bettering myself i dont feel i need to proove anything to anybody

can you enlighten me and define "bettering myself"by playing higher??

no offence m8 ,but if were all completely honest its all small league football,and you can look a bit of a **** if you are bragging about playing combination football lol

i wouldnt want to live in that bubble lol

ah yeh na was jus rememberin back to perrnaporth away when you come up to me before the game and said you and casey was going to transform mullion and wanted me to sign.. thats all m8

as for bettering myself i dont feel i need to proove anything to anybody

can you enlighten me and define "bettering myself"by playing higher??

no offence m8 ,but if were all completely honest its all small league football,and you can look a bit of a **** if you are bragging about playing combination football lol

i wouldnt want to live in that bubble lol

Jake you live in your own little small minded bubble,the one which is you you you!!! :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

just another little thing bud

was it not a bit of "me,me,me" down at perranporth by you

dont you think that was a bit disloyal and selfish,before the biggest game of the season in the warmup plotting and planning where you and some of us are going????

?????

??? il let you think about that one :) haha

if you look at it through youre eyes it probably does look like big fish little pond

but if youre not that fussed about who you are SUPPOSED to play for then i dont think it realy applies bud does it????

if football was the most important thing to me then i could play higher than i did last year but it simply isnt all about that

i look at it as enjoyment,its not a good enough standard to get that wrapped up in it!!

looks like its too late for you lol

well all this talk of big fishes n stuff its only natural lol

all joking aside you know what i said is true bud and i no your a little cross about it,its ok fish doesnt read this forum bud so you will be safe

JAKE 5 0 FRAGGLES

I no your slow bud on the pitch but **** me i think u need to buy that brain training game on the D.S

JAKE 7 O FRAGGLES

Guest mariner

Surely this is someone else under jakeys user :lol: but totally agree with what he has said to many combo players think its a higher standard than what it is