Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League AGM

agm starts at 7.30pm we have not received any paperwork from the league but the details were in yesterdays independant. is anyone going to ask for the results to be emailed to dave deacon on saturdays like fal/hel league do. i would take it on if i had more confidence on the computer. :c: if we could get the league to agree to it

I see that holmans 3rds are not in mining 3 have they folded? Carbis bay & Praze in by the looks of it, good luck martin & lee always felt it was the wrong move to take the football team from Praze. As a Praze boy i hope they do well, Whats the score in mining 1 & 2 does n e 1 have a list of teams.

I see that holmans 3rds are not in mining 3 have they folded? Carbis bay & Praze in by the looks of it, good luck martin & lee always felt it was the wrong move to take the football team from Praze. As a Praze boy i hope they do well, Whats the score in mining 1 & 2 does n e 1 have a list of teams.

Bit more info on division 1 and 2 here Gulval AFC

Dan

Guest harty

st ives mariners

st buryan

gulval

newlyn n a

redruth utd

trevenson utd

wendron utd

heamoor

madron

marazion blues

crown inn glory

carbis bay

perranporth

praze

goonhavern

roseugeon

Any predictions on this league now everyone knows what teams are playing in mining 3 nxt season????

Cheers mate.

Bring on Goonhavern!! :thumbsup:

I thought that Perranporth 3rds were in Duchy 4 this season, or do they have a 4ths now?!

They had applied for Fal/Hel 3 but not accepted so chose to apply for Mining League before Duchy, way to much travelling in the Duchy!

:thumbsup: local derby set up now with Goonhavern Res

As a senior club Perranporth should have had the courtesy to send in a letter of withdrawal to the Duchy League or at least made their intentions clear at the Duchy League AGM for the season 2009-2010.

It shows great disrespect to the other Duchy League clubs and reflects poorly on themselves as a senior club.

As a senior club Perranporth should have had the courtesy to send in a letter of withdrawal to the Duchy League or at least made their intentions clear at the Duchy League AGM for the season 2009-2010.

It shows great disrespect to the other Duchy League clubs and reflects poorly on themselves as a senior club.

Well said... A complete lack of respect for others by Perranporth... :SM_carton: