Cornwall Football Forum

Transfer Rumours

Just copying a thread in another section, does anyone know of any movements in the East Cornwall Leagues? I've heard Bude's Billy Hopcroft will be playing Peninsula Football next year. Others i've heard (not necessarily true) are

Kitson- Sticker to Foxhole

M Williams- Torpoint to Millbrook 1st team

All of Saltash to Vospers

Chapman- Torpoint to Falmouth 1st team

Yendall- Launceston to Newquay

Young- Parkway to Liskeard 1st team

Has anyone also heard these rumours or heard any different one's?

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Why would M Williams leave the ECPL champions to go to a really bad side in Millbrook ? A massive step backwards!!!!!

Guest `The kid Frankie`

Lee Maddocks St domminck to Saltash

Nick dowling Bodmin to Wadebridge

Daren Hicks Torpoint to Liskeard 1st

Danny Worth Parkway to Liskeard 1st

Roger Collins Torpoint to Tavistock

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Ha ha!!! What does you lot and idiots up the road mean????

Your not showing yourself in a great light my friend.

Yes i probably am a bit arrogant but that comes because im proud of what my club have achieved this year, shame your not in the same situation!!!!

Ha ha!!! What does you lot and idiots up the road mean????

Your not showing yourself in a great light my friend.

Yes i probably am a bit arrogant but that comes because im proud of what my club have achieved this year, shame your not in the same situation!!!!

Your happy to come 2nd ???or 3rd ( where ever you finished ???)

WOW you are easily pleased ! anything but first is last my friend , you may as well have come same position as us!!!! You achieved nothing !

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Yeah your right mate , Duchy Premier runners up and Cornwall Junior Cup area runners up, is possibly the worse start for a manager in his first season of management ever, i best hand my notice in!!!!!!

Guest A LEGEND!

i heard hopcroft was off to bideford town.

interesting to see all saltash may go vospers hearing their manager may go there but i suppose that is not a surprise

hicks tropoint to liskaerd

smiths pway to torpoint 1st

boys why do we have to keep on turning topics into arguments between anyone involved with millbrook. lets just cut it out aye?

Yeah your right mate , Duchy Premier runners up and Cornwall Junior Cup area runners up, is possibly the worse start for a manager in his first season of management ever, i best hand my notice in!!!!!!

So you won about s much as millbrook !!!!!! F**K ALL ,

boys why do we have to keep on turning topics into arguments between anyone involved with millbrook. lets just cut it out aye?

I totally agree !!! bu im fed up with logging on this forum and seeing continuous pops at millbrook mainly from people at torpoint !!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Think your find you started this big man.

I stated that why would a player from my club want to move to a club not achieving. Something im entitled to ask as he is a former player of mine and is at a club positivley going forward.

Cant see what the problem was till you went for a dig at me!!

Oh and our ECPL WON THE LEAGUE. And yes i have helped them out as a player and as a manager giving them my players when needed.

Guest fraz

Keep hearing the parkway lads are all moving on but cant see why they have a great set up a great management and are one of the only reserves apart that are looking to move on into the SWL.

worth to liskeard

Young to liskeard news to me i heard it was plymstock

smith brothers to torpoint

heard they were taking the blackwell brothers from callington though

Guest devon

i also heard parkway players leaving......... been told all to do with money!!

Fraz...i ve also been told the same rumours as you pal

Guest Paulo Porkchop

Is that Elburton 1st or 2nd team 4-4-2? The lad Dixon has been a class act for Torpoint all season,hasnt he been there before? Step back i think.

Guest Spod

Who are the Blackwell brothers??

And why would players be leaving Parkway? i heard the are going to be getting some wedge next season??????

I hope to see ALL of the ECPL Torpoint team stay together for another season. It was great entertainment this year and I am sure it will be next year. If they start staying from the Manager down then I have got another LARGE Bottle of Champagne to bring into the Dressing Room if and when we get the Championship for a third time in a row. Think very hard lads before you make a move if you are thinking of moving :o :o

Who are the Blackwell brothers??

And why would players be leaving Parkway? i heard the are going to be getting some wedge next season??????

He means Kev and Lee Blatchford from Callington!!!And as for a post above about Danny Worth going to Liskeard...i spoke to him last night when we were out on the piss and i can safely say he isnt going anywhere!

Guest `The kid Frankie`

Ian Evans Parkway to Vospurs

Luke McPherson Tavistock to Bere

Dan Pethick Bere to Tavistock

Richard Rowe Tavistock to Parkway

Wayne Jago Torpoint to Bere

Andy Bowker Tavistock to Torpoint 2nd

Is dixon unsettled at torpoint?

Yeah, i heard he refused to go on their recent end of season trip to Liverpool at the last minute

Offside you are well off side and should be red carded.

Jack Dixon had fully paid up weeks ago for the Torpoint trip to Liverpool that took place this last weekend, but he had a family funeral to go to on Friday so had to call the trip off. Please get your facts correct next time and don't start things you no NOTHING about. He didn't get his money back and didn't expect to get it back either, so there, stick that in your whistle and flow it.

Guest `The kid Frankie`

Just another one for all you boys on here my old pal and striker/winger/goalkeeper Darren Hicks has tonight been offered big money to sign for Liskeard £40 he told me.....

Just another one for all you boys on here my old pal and striker/winger/goalkeeper Darren Hicks has tonight been offered big money to sign for Liskeard £40 he told me.....

Hi Frankie

You say that Hicksy has been offered BIG money (£40) to sign for Liskeard.

You must still be "The Kid" and getting pocket money to think that £40 is big money.

He will spend that amount on petrol in a few runs down to Liskeard, or will he lend your push bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

i have it on good athourity both coach kt and dane bunney have been trying to tap up the torpoint players in any way shape or form text , calls , facebook with wayne jago being one of their main targets , i also have heard on the grape vine the half the torpoint side met dane in a seedy pub tuesday to discuss their future together

Guest fromacrossthewater

i have it on good athourity both coach kt and dane bunney have been trying to tap up the torpoint players in any way shape or form text , calls , facebook with wayne jago being one of their main targets , i also have heard on the grape vine the half the torpoint side met dane in a seedy pub tuesday to discuss their future together

Illegal approaches happening here I think..... maybe the manager of the torpoint should get hold of those texts etc...

I think the Torpoint lads have been having a laugh whilst on their piss up in Liverpool last weekend.....ringing around and offering their services to all and sundry !! :SM_carton:

I got a call / message from Wayne Jago last weekend and returned the call out of courtesy to investigate.

He / they were definately in the pub, from all the background noise I could hear.

Added Wayne as a facebook 'friend' amongst many (including other local footballers) during the week, but No correspondence has ever taken place.

This has subsequently been removed.

I can assure you there have been no illegal approaches and I shall be having a chat with Ricky myself as I'm sure he'd like to know what his lads have been up to.

ALL I CAN SAY IS ROLL ON 1ST JUNE AND THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER THAT, THEN ALL WILL COME CLEAR TO WHERE AND WHEN PLAYERS ARE MOVING TO OR STAYING WITH THEIR OWN CLUBS.

SOME OF THESE ITEMS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND. I AM GAME FOR ANOTHER THING(well almost) BUT THINGS HAVE BEEN SAID THAT SHOULDN'T OF BEEN SAID. IT YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE SAID THEN TOUGH :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

So are the rumours true about you Mark C? Are you leaving Parkway?

i havent planned to leave parkway, they have brought me into mens football and have definately played a big part in the player i am today and the player i am becoming. i havent had an offer from liskeard either, that was a great rumour :lol: would like to know where you got that from.

Guest cescfab_4

to be fair Fraz/ Marc C/ A legend all seem to me to be the same person writing on topics in contrasting names to try and hide his identity. Many of his comments rarely show any real depth or constructive critisism just his feeble opinion which realistically is rubbish. I dont think you should be discussing such friends wages from football surely that is there business and should be kept confidential. maybe if you keep to football and off this forum you'll end up playing higher? or is all the talk and headlines you make in under 18 football the way you wish it to end? i dont understand if these rumours are true why you would be taking the easy route out and going to plymstock instead of trying to break into parkway first team? surely pkway have more to offer?

Guest Paulo Porkchop

Heard today that Ritchie Rowe,Andy Parnowski and Aaron Rocky From Tavy are on the verge of joining Vospers not sure how much truth is in that one.

Guest ECPL Supporter

Well i have spoken to Jack Dixon myself and from the way he's been talking he's not looking to leave Torpoint and that is only good news as far as i'm concerned. And the same goes for Darren Hicks