Cornwall Football Forum

Transfer Rumours

Darn you got me :glare: great investigating :blink:

For your information everyone knows im lewis young (mark c) so dont need to hide my identity :D

close though!

not even gonna bite to the other thing. jackass

Jackass you say, well your the one coming out with all the rumours when what about yourself Lewis I know exactly where you are going next season and its not even 1st June yet or even Parkway, you are off to Plymstock as a full back or centre back not sure what position you play, maybe sweeper, as a youngster pick it up as you go along lol, is that not indeed correct. come on lets not wait till 1st june now!

Jackass you say, well your the one coming out with all the rumours when what about yourself Lewis I know exactly where you are going next season and its not even 1st June yet or even Parkway, you are off to Plymstock as a full back or centre back not sure what position you play, maybe sweeper, as a youngster pick it up as you go along lol, is that not indeed correct. come on lets not wait till 1st june now!

Guest Paulo Porkchop

Its a done deal offside,said he just wants to enjoy his football again and play with his mates,great singing.

Guest Turkish

There seems to be an awful lot of movement this summer. In all the leagues that is. I wonder what the reason for this is? The days of players staying at clubs for a number of years seems to be long gone. Maybe it is because players are more loyal to managers than clubs as there seems to be as much movement in the management side as well as playing

millbrookmike, sorry to say but i do belive the lewis young you are refering to is a completely different lewis young! Lewis young of parkway plays upfront, the lewis young you are on about is a year older and plays at centre half, i should know, as i was devon goalkeeper with the older lewis young last season!

I must ask which lewis young you are reffering as there are two.

Me 18 year old from parkway reserves

Other played for plymstock First Team aged 19

if you are reffereing to me then i must say i have no rememberence of saying that about bodmin.

All these rumours about me going to liskeard first team bodmin and torpoint are all false, i come on here and read them and chuckle as ive had no contact with any of these clubs.

Guest cescfab_4

I find it very interesting reading these forum's for player and manager movement. What I don't understand is clearly some players and managers have clearly stated that they will not be leaving their respective clubs this summer but still the bagering continues. Using the younger Lewis Young as an example he has clearly stated that he shall not be leaving his club this season and wants to stay to develop with the team that has shown him such faith. Why can't we just take the lads word for it that he is staying and put an end to these nosense rumours.