Cornwall Football Forum

Supplementary Cup Final result

Guest Postie Pidge

Falmouth 4-0 Portreath

9mins 1-0. Falmouth work the ball left, turn the defender, square to Bryn Wheeler low shot to the right of the diving keeper.

26mins 2-0. Falmouth break, cross to Bryn Wheeler. 40yds out, lobbed volley over keepers head into net.

32mins 3-0. Long goal kick over everyone. Wheeler down right into the box, high cross goal volley into net.

41mins 4-0. Falmouth down the left, square to Bobby Bryant at back post, into the net from 10yds.

Crowd - 95

Guest Reginald Perrin

No he was told my Mr Carey that he wanted someone new for the Res's next season. . Surely you can work the rest out.

Nothing against Brynn, he was been a great survant to Falmouth during this season of transition. Its good to see loyal clubmen still around :c:

That is not TRUE, Bryn decided to stand down it was nothing to do with me.

I have not had any problems with Bryn and infact we have worked well together making sure players were available for both sides.

So do me a favour and get your facts right before you come on to this forum.

Guest Reginald Perrin

Well becareful who you speak to Mr Carey as it has been reported that you have had this conversation with a certain Penzance player.

Must be chineessee whispers then. P.s Jamie Webb is 19 :c:

Guest The Patriot

Well Done Falmouth and Bryn, There is still life in them old legs yet!!! Good three wheeler pun also. Bet its in the paper :drink:

Well becareful who you speak to Mr Carey as it has been reported that you have had this conversation with a certain Penzance player.

As i said be sure!!!!!!! looking at your posts on various subjects your full of !!!!!!!!!!

As i said be sure!!!!!!! looking at your posts on various subjects your full of !!!!!!!!!!

Good to see that we're Talk of the Town again! Just to confirm Alan and Pidge's earlier postings today, Bryn decided a while ago that he was going to stand down at the end of the season to concentrate on playing. After his hatrick yesterday who can blame him?!!

Sorry to disappoint you Reggie-no gossip or dirty linen to share with you!

If you're reading this Alan-tomorrow at 5-45pm in the normal place to see Mr Shcccc you know who!!

Steve Kimberley

Chairman

Falmouth Town AFC B)

Guest Reginald Perrin

Nothing against Brynn, he was been a great survant to Falmouth during this season of transition. Its good to see loyal clubmen still around :c:

These are just things i have been told. I have stated as you can see that people like Bryn are a dying breed. Loyalty. :c:

Good to see that we're Talk of the Town again! Just to confirm Alan and Pidge's earlier postings today, Bryn decided a while ago that he was going to stand down at the end of the season to concentrate on playing. After his hatrick yesterday who can blame him?!!

Sorry to disappoint you Reggie-no gossip or dirty linen to share with you!

If you're reading this Alan-tomorrow at 5-45pm in the normal place to see Mr Shcccc you know who!!

Steve Kimberley

Chairman

Falmouth Town AFC B)

I never knew it was you two in the Merc flashing your head lights in Tehidy woods car park!!?? ;) :ninja: