Cornwall Football Forum

AGM - NEWQUAY AFC

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Just a reminder to all Newquay AFC club members, that the AGM is being held in the clubhouse Tues evening, doors open 7.00pm, meeting starts 8.00pm (bar will close for duration and non-members must leave the building). Membership forms are available from the bar.

Does anyone know what time k.o. is for the friendly v Abertillery Bluebirds on Sat ?

From what I have heard, the Vets are all off to the 'G' after the match where food etc is being laid on.

Guest Peppermint

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing - first if you are a non member and are interested in joining or serving in some capacity then you are welcome at the AGM despite not being a member. The only point is you cannot vote on issues. Anyone interested in the progress and helping the Club move forward will always be welcome.

It is fairly obvious that you cannot have people coming in and out during an AGM - the Vets Final was to be played on Sunday I understand but there appears from previous postings that there has been a number of **** ups! Mark is correct that the Godolphin are laying on food etc.

£5 membership per year is a real bargain - and the Friendly on Saturday kicks off at 3pm I think.

My mistake, I understood that non-members were not allowed in the clubhouse during the AGM but I stand corrected. Apologies to anyone who I may have caused concern over the running of the club.

Judge

Any juicy gossip from your AGM you can share with me. I won't tell anyone else. Promise. :P

Well, after a rule change, plans to make Pete Anstey Chairman next year, are already gathering pace :P