Cornwall Football Forum

This will be my last post on the forum, in fact the last time i look at the forum,  for some considerable time as I do not need to see any more aggressive or offensive remarks  aimed at me for trying to do my best by the Duchy League and mostly posted by clearly unsporting individuals who can't even use their own names and who I very much doubt will be volunteering to hold any of the vacant positions on the League committee that may occur at the end of the season.

I am very grateful to St Kew for turning up at Polperro today and giving them a good game, despite  only having ten men, so that I could present the Division Four Champions trophies to the Polperro players who  really deserved them. It was also great to see old faithful Ian Spurling officiating and clearly still enjoying himself.

I hope St Kew have a much more enjoyable 2018/19 season  and that Polperro continue their successful run. 

Goodbye.

I would like to say it was a pleasure to officiate today's Duchy 4 clash between a well deserved Champion side Porperro and St. Kew.  I would also like to add that I know St Kew have had some problems recently but the 10 players who made the effort to travel a play today were a credit to St Kew FC. and once again Porperro were superb hosts and as always what a pleasant and pleasurable afternoon I had.  As for Mr Paul  Collings I have know him for nearly 20 years if not more , and it really grates at me when such a gentleman is slated by mindless moronic imbeciles on this forum . When will people realise this is not a platform to personally attack individuals , but to inform people about their games and how teams are doing . Or is it easy to hide behind some made up name and slaughter someone' character.  Will Paul I for one will be very sorry if you decide to give up your position . As you have always been there for myself and many others . Good luck to you Paul and good luck to both Porperro and St Kew in the future .

Ian Spurling. 

Really sorry to read Paul's post, he and  a core group of other officials keep the Duchy League running voluntarily, and in my view do much to support the social fabric of Cornwall ( and a bit of Devon) through each year.

Always great to read Paul's unbiased match summaries from various grounds and fixtures, I will miss them.

Other posters having a go regarding the cup semi final should have a long and serious look at themselves

Simple answer to all those people who hide behind simple answer to all those people who hide behind the security of false names

just make it obligatory to use your correct name on this forum.

To all officers & committee members of the Duchy League I'm sure you have the full backing of the majority of clubs in our fantastically run league structure.

Regsrds

Dave Bunt (always have & always will use my correct name on this forum)

7 hours ago, dave bunt said:

Simple answer to all those people who hide behind simple answer to all those people who hide behind the security of false names

just make it obligatory to use your correct name on this forum.

To all officers & committee members of the Duchy League I'm sure you have the full backing of the majority of clubs in our fantastically run league structure.

Regsrds

Dave Bunt (always have & always will use my correct name on this forum)

Completely agree with you Dave. So many hiding behind a username on here. Congratualtions on yesterday's Cup victory.

Luke.