Sticker 5-3 Launceston 
Tavistock 0-1 Falmouth Town
Torpoint Athletic 3-2 Newquay 

DIVISION ONE EAST 
Crediton United P-P Liverton United 

DIVISION ONE WEST
Liskeard Athletic 4-4 Millbrook 
Wadebridge Town 2-2 St Blazey

After a minutes silence for player and legend Brian Mallett who sadly passed away at the weekend who played in Torpoint’s SWP side in 1960s where they won the league twice and played for Cornwall and captained I believe.

In a hard fought match at The Mill tonight. Torpoint took a 2-0 lead through James Robertson in the 24th minute and Curtis Damerell in the 26th minute. The visitors, Newquay scored either side of half to put them on level terms through Jack Bray-Evans in the 43rd minute and James Tilston in the 53rd minute. The home side weathered the storm and scored a late winner in the 93rd minute through Steve Rogers, to give Torpoint a much needed three points!

40 minutes ago, The Windmill On The Shirt said:

After a minutes silence for player and legend Brian Mallett who sadly passed away at the weekend who played in Torpoint’s SWP side in 1960s where they won the league twice and played for Cornwall and captained I believe.

In a hard fought match at The Mill tonight. Torpoint took a 2-0 lead through James Robertson in the 24th minute and Curtis Damerell in the 26th minute. The visitors, Newquay scored either side of half to put them on level terms through Jack Bray-Evans in the 43rd minute and James Tilston in the 53rd minute. The home side weathered the storm and scored a late winner in the 93rd minute through sub Connor Rush, to give Torpoint a much needed three points!

Not really one to have a go at referees, and I am in no way blaming him for defeat. But didn't he have a brain fart in the last fifteen minutes? He was giving strange decisions against Torpoint for the first 7-8 minutes of that time, then he switched to giving strange decisions against us. 

I thought he's had a good game up until that point...