Cornwall Football Forum

Another new name at Treyew Road?

Devils @ Dusk, Oh dear another onesided on this forum, before you start mocking Falmouth Town, They are still the only Cornish Club to have reached the first round proper of the FA Cup,

If you read my threads on this forum even though I am a Falmouth Town Fan I have great Respect for Truro City & & never belittle them,

I see that you are fairly new to this forum So start as you mean to go on if you cannot at least show repect for other clubs, as you would wish for them to show towards your club, say Nothing,

Ask any genuine Truro City fan & they will tell you that the history between the two clubs goes back many years, & we have great respect for each other,

Hammers :c::wacko::angry::c:

Question Have Redruth got a Football team, Answer NO,

Question What have they got, Answer a half decent Rugby Team,

Question, What else does Redruth Have, Answer Nothing,

Redruth is a Tin Pot of a Town, Ask a Camborne Man What he thinks of Redruth,

I rest my case,

just came across this post and before i start i have never commented on truro city before in any post as i have no interest in them . but when some numpty comes on here and runs down my home town i think i better put a few things right . first of all redruth do have a football team . they are called redruth utd and they have two teams playing in the mining divisions . secondly there so called decent rugby team are playing in the third tier of english rugby . something im sure truro city wont be doing in football . running down a town because you dont like a post from someone from that town is a bit childish i think hammers so when you reach puberty let us all know

Devils @ Dusk, Oh dear another onesided on this forum, before you start mocking Falmouth Town, They are still the only Cornish Club to have reached the first round proper of the FA Cup,

If you read my threads on this forum even though I am a Falmouth Town Fan I have great Respect for Truro City & & never belittle them,

I see that you are fairly new to this forum So start as you mean to go on if you cannot at least show repect for other clubs, as you would wish for them to show towards your club, say Nothing,

Ask any genuine Truro City fan & they will tell you that the history between the two clubs goes back many years, & we have great respect for each other,

Hammers :c::wacko::angry::c:

Question Have Redruth got a Football team, Answer NO,

Question What have they got, Answer a half decent Rugby Team,

Question, What else does Redruth Have, Answer Nothing,

Redruth is a Tin Pot of a Town, Ask a Camborne Man What he thinks of Redruth,

I rest my case,

just came across this post and before i start i have never commented on truro city before in any post as i have no interest in them . but when some numpty comes on here and runs down my home town i think i better put a few things right . first of all redruth do have a football team . they are called redruth utd and they have two teams playing in the mining divisions . secondly there so called decent rugby team are playing in the third tier of english rugby . something im sure truro city wont be doing in football . running down a town because you dont like a post from someone from that town is a bit childish i think hammers so when you reach puberty let us all know

sammo hes a falmouth fan not truro.

OK allow me to explain.

Firstly the better the standard of football available to young ambitous players who maybe want to take football up as a career the better.

Cornish players have suffered for years through not having a route to the professional game, the closest they come is Plymouth with a catchment population of what 350k in the immediate area before even looking outside the city.

Also as the standard of football increases other players will say I want to play like this, as the standard of facilities improves other clubs look at it and say we want this.

Also the way the rest of the country looks at Cornish football is like it or not will be judged by their highest standing club, the people with the funding, the people with the sponsorship, the people who make decisions regarding the game.

Sorry but saying "cut the Cornwall crap" is just insular and short sighted, I'm not a Truro fan but I feel pride every time I see them on Sky sports news and I have the ambition to improve my own club.

Mark Twain said "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

OK allow me to explain.

Firstly the better the standard of football available to young ambitous players who maybe want to take football up as a career the better.

Cornish players have suffered for years through not having a route to the professional game, the closest they come is Plymouth with a catchment population of what 350k in the immediate area before even looking outside the city.

Also as the standard of football increases other players will say I want to play like this, as the standard of facilities improves other clubs look at it and say we want this.

Also the way the rest of the country looks at Cornish football is like it or not will be judged by their highest standing club, the people with the funding, the people with the sponsorship, the people who make decisions regarding the game.

Sorry but saying "cut the Cornwall crap" is just insular and short sighted, I'm not a Truro fan but I feel pride every time I see them on Sky sports news and I have the ambition to improve my own club.

Mark Twain said "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

one of the best posts ever put on this forum :c::yahoo::yahoo: :thumbsup:

Guest watcher

As the Supporters Meeting hasn't taken place as planned, could the Trustees give us some information about the pitch sale and groundshare situation perhaps ?

There appears to be an understanding in circulation that Heaney can sell the ground if he provides another one - but what are the finer details of this if so ? Other assertions are that the ground is definitely in trust for Truro, and that this therefore can't happen.

It would be useful to settle speculation by getting the facts from either the Trustees or the Chairman, or both, in case their understanding isn't one and the same.

Why have everyone,got to respond to what you would like.

It has been reported on another forum,to which you recently became involved,that after the Meeting,more

information would be released.

That Meeting was postponed ,due to the severe weather conditions.

It will now be arranged for another day.

Patience.

Why has everyone got jump,when you crack the whip.?

<_<<_<<_<<_< <_<

As the Supporters Meeting hasn't taken place as planned, could the Trustees give us some information about the pitch sale and groundshare situation perhaps ?

There appears to be an understanding in circulation that Heaney can sell the ground if he provides another one - but what are the finer details of this if so ? Other assertions are that the ground is definitely in trust for Truro, and that this therefore can't happen.

It would be useful to settle speculation by getting the facts from either the Trustees or the Chairman, or both, in case their understanding isn't one and the same.

There was a rumour doing the rounds a few months ago that the whole ground area was to be demolished and

turned into a park and ride for Falmouth, or another rumour was it was going to be a childrens play park .

Either one of those would be fine with me. :smiley20:

But a big Morrisons store wont be to bad

So reading all the RUMOURS on this thread.

KH has got Truro City by the short and curly's.

Please explain.

This is the RUMOURS that I have read on here.

1.Treyew Road has been sold to Morrisons.

2.KH may have some land at Polwhele,to build a new gound.

3.Truro will groundshare with Falmouth next season,while the new ground is built.

Anything else KH,has got lined up to screw Truro City.?

Another little RUMOUR,KH wants Truro City playing in the Conference,in a NEW STADIUM,in 5 years.

I think people are trying to point out that once little KH has sold Treyew road and done what he wants with the land , Dont forget that his close friend Lord Falmouth owns the land behind . KH will have got what hes wanted and we will soon see his involvement demise ,

If they do share with Falmouth town it will be really handy dosh for them .

And for any Truro followers coming to Bickland looking down your noses, TOWN fans are pretty dismayed that the club are even talking to KH and his band of lawyers let alone having your lot playing at the home of cornish football :o

Guest watcher

Why have everyone,got to respond to what you would like.

It has been reported on another forum,to which you recently became involved,that after the Meeting,more

information would be released.

That Meeting was postponed ,due to the severe weather conditions.

It will now be arranged for another day.

Patience.

Why has everyone got jump,when you crack the whip.?

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

I seem to have touched a raw nerve with Somerset Spur. You can always tell, he completely loses control of his comma finger.

It's a forum, SS. Everybody has the equal right to ask questions and the right to respond. Nobody has 'got to respond' to anything if they don't want to. As for cracking whips, I can only assume you've spent too long on some of the Chairman's favourite websites.

This severe weather and terrible snowdrifts surrounding Truro can't last for ever, and I'm sure as soon as the Chairman has got someone to dig him out of his hole he'll let us know when the meeting is going to take place.

If they do share with Falmouth town it will be really handy dosh for them .

yea but would you trust kh to pay up......... i would want cash up front before any ground share

:c::c::c::c:

Yes i think your absolutely right Cornish blue , Falmouth Town would have to get some good advice

and have things properly drawn up and cash up front for sure.

But i wouldnt trust him , He's probably already looked at the land and pictured a housing estate!! :smiley20:

• 2 weeks later...