Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin V Dobwalls

what could have been a could game was ruined by the ref, linesman and lineswoman both had a good game, but after 20minutes the ref had already turned it into a joke, well done to dobwalls though they played well, was a fairly even game though.

1st goal was a blaitent hand ball which everone in the ground saw besides the ref, was giving corners against defenders which were stood 10 yards away from where the ball actually was, then he was being very petty about the balls, probably played about 15 minutes longer than we should have if he wasnt on a power trip, i think by the end every1 just wanted to finish early and get 2 the pub he ruined it that much :c:

Was there any booking's or sending off's.? Who was the referee?

Yes there was bookings and yes a sending off, don't think theres any need to name the ref. I'm sure he won't come on here and name players that he thought had a bad game :) :)

I thought the sending off was a bit harsh as it looked to me like the attacker cut across the defender and thats what took him out. I know the ref has to interpret the laws of the game, but its not the first time Ive seen it happen and its seems to be an easy way of getting a defender sent off.

Im not digging at the ref as his hands are tied by the rules, but I think football in general should look into this.

I thought the sending off was a bit harsh as it looked to me like the attacker cut across the defender and thats what took him out. I know the ref has to interpret the laws of the game, but its not the first time Ive seen it happen and its seems to be an easy way of getting a defender sent off.

Im not digging at the ref as his hands are tied by the rules, but I think football in general should look into this.

Who was it that got sent off?

Godolphins captain playing centre half. Im a bit embarressed in that Im not 100% sure of their names yet but Ive only just started to follow them, but I will go and cheer them on now when there arent fixture clashes as they are another local team.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Godolphins captain playing centre half. Im a bit embarressed in that Im not 100% sure of their names yet but Ive only just started to follow them, but I will go and cheer them on now when there arent fixture clashes as they are another local team.

Not defecting are we Lee ? No prob with watching 'G' when it matters to Newquay and I know you are a football fan who loves the game, but tell me you are still a PEPPERMINT !

Nope, not defecting its just that my lad and I love to watch the matches and if there is time to watch another local team then I say go for it.

eg, tonight we are making the journey to Millbrook to cheer on the lads after a terrific season, but tomorrow we will more than likely take in the G game.

Its all about the love of the game ;)