Cornwall Football Forum

Any games tonight

Guest jol's blue & white army

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Does anyone know if there are any games tonight or tomorrow night

Tonight... Truro City v NEWQUAY AFC. 7.30pm SWPL @ Treyew Rd, Truro.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Newquay are playing Truro's reserve team tonight, not the first team as this post suggests.

I think the fact that I clearly stated SWPL in the posting would tell everyone with an ounce of commonsense, what teams are playing !

Dan, take a chill pill, lie down and then off to Saltash with you.

Guest Peppermint

Oh dear Dan - have St Blazey not had a good season then. I don't think they can win trophies every year.

I don't often agree with The Judge but as he states it is billed as a CSWPL match so it is fairly obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense who follows football that it is Truro City RESERVES!!!!!!!!!!!Go and enjoy the Saltash game.

I notice you have had a go at St Austell and now it is Newquay - just enjoy your own team they might even win at Saltash - now that would be surprise.

Apologies for any offence or confusion caused - was simply correcting what I saw as a minor error, not Newquay "bashing".

I wasn't "having a go" at St Austell either, simply giving my opinion based on what I've seen of St Austell this season. A need for a greater level of professionalism at Poltair was the theme of my post and this is a feeling shared by those at St Austell.

While I am first and foremost a St Blazey fan, I always like to see other local teams doing well and wish our other Restormel-based sides a quick promotion to the SWPL Premier.

Peppermint - I respect your postings very much as you give the more sensible side of Newquay football club on this forum. All I was trying to do was correct what I saw as a simple error as I felt the title of the thread was misleading. I realise this has been misinterpreted and I offer a full apology.

All the best in the capital tonight.

Dan Hazelton

Guest Peppermint

No problems Dan - I always enjoy your postings and we are all passionate about our teams. I am obviously suffering from pre match nerves and I am not even playing - good luck to St Blazey tonight - it is always a club that I receive a very warm welcome.