Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash Confident of Winning The Title

I was talking to a few of the Saltash players this weekend and they were really confident that they are going to win the league this season. They were saying that they are in a really strong position with having the easiest run in out of the main contenders. I personally think it will be very close with a few teams in with a shout, but fair play to their confidence

Not sure how they can say they have an easier run in. Torpoint and Sticker x2 still to play. I think the league this year is very well contested with 4 teams still in for a shout at the title. If i were a betting man though i'd put my money on Torpoint. Games in hand and a couple of points clear. Will their shock cup defeat against St Dominick effect their league form????????

Guest pilgrim pete

I played against tavistock recently and although i had abit of banter befrore hand and said they were not that good, I was wrong they are a good outfit. Well organised and physical, as our right back found out from one of there subs. They look like they are ready to fight and dig deep for a trophy this year. Don't right them off just yet. Good luck to them in supp cup and thanks for the hospitality. Food was good. :drink: :thumbsup:

Guest tafc.-gaffa

I might be a little biased but i believe Torpoint have what it takes to take the title again as the main structure of the squad have been there before and as pointed out before with games in hand and points clear they would have to have a serious dip in form to through it away!!

Things are great at the club at the moment with the 1st team playing really well,the 2nds top of the league and my duchy premier team 1 point behind the leaders and in the area cornwall junior cup final.

GOOD TIMES!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...