Cornwall Football Forum

best pitch in ecpl

Must admit The Mill was superb when we played there in the ECPL League Cup.

Will have to see how it holds up this Saturday when we (Bere Alston) are there again, 24 hrs after Torpoint's 1st team have used it.

Having only been in the Premier Division since August, we haven't played everywhere yet and aren't due at Sticker until mid January, but from last season in Div One St Blazey and especially Camelford stood out and I would imagine that Parkway and Elburton Villas pitches should be pretty good this season.

Have to admit that one or two of the SWPL pitches we have been to have been a bit disappointing and would also like to think that our own pitch at Bere Alston is in pretty good nick most weeks.

Guest alex bradley

i heard the mill is looking awesome this year so look forward to playing there in feb but have to agree with higgy burngullow park has one of the best surfaces ive played on in the county.

beaves im not convinced!! there are some serious contours going on!

Blaize park is the best pich in my opinion, love playing down there, good alround facilties and always enjoy the stick you get from their fans.

definatly would say that both our home pitches at plymouth parkway are up there amongst the best. Bolitho is a lovely setting and gr8 pitch, millbay park is massive (bigger than anfield) and good size chinging rooms aswell. Bolitho is gonna be awsome when the new clubhouse and changing rooms go up hopefuly next season. :clapper:

• 2 weeks later...