Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 13th December

ECPL RESULTS Saturday 13th December

Premeir Divoion

Bere Alston United v Saltash United (Postponed)

Lanreath v St Stephen (Postponed)

Liskeard Athletic v Bodmin Town (Postponed

Probus v Morwenstow (Postponed)

Sticker 1 Launceston 1

Tavistock v Wadebridge Town (Postponed)

Division One

Bude Town 2 St Blazey 4

Holsworthy v St Columb Major (Posrponed)

Polperro v Nanpean Rovers (Postponed)

Roche v Elburton Villa (Postponed)

St Dominick v Camelford (Postponed)

St Stephens Borough 4 Callington Town 2

1-1 but robbed by the launceston lino and ref...disallowed a perfectly good goal from sticker in the firs half and in the build up to launcestons equaliser their player near enough caught the ball infront ogf the ref who let play continue!

the ref who was being assessed had a mare....he had a ahocker and should no be allowed to ref this league on that performance..and just goes to show how much an unbias lino makes a difference in a big game...if we had neutral officials yesterday sricker would have won the game yesterday..a disappointing point in the end!!!!

Scotty you are so right I totally agree with your comments, the official spoilt what was a very good game of football and he should have overruled the linesman's decision as you could not have been in an offside position from where the ball was crossed from by Steve Webb as for the hand ball, well I couldn't beleive it!! The league wonder why that some refs do not get the respect they should when decisions like that are made. You were not the only disappointed person apart from the rest of the players and management all the supporters were gutted too. Still look on the bright side keep playing like that and all the rest of the teams in the premier league will sit up and take notice. You can still have a very good season so keep positive buddy!

agree 100% with beaves and razor.

from where i was standing ansell ran from behind the launston defender and scored a good goal only for the linesman to raise his flag! none of their defenders even appealed! surely the ref cud have used his common sense and over ruled it as i felt he was in a good position to give it.

could have been a totally different game if that was given!

in then end it was still a well faught game on an excellent surface considering the weather the night before, and a point each was probably the right result in the end.