Cornwall Football Forum

Best pub for Sky Sports

midfield

Had a fantastic Sunday afternoon (29th Oct.) watching the Prem. matches in the Harbour Inn in Porthleven. Cracking atmosphere and loads of banter. Any other really good ones around Cornwall that we could share?

Was that in 2006, that's the last time 29th Oct was on a Sunday?! ;)

Watching a game in a pub, with a good atmosphere and a bit of banter is probably the next best thing to watching it live at the ground. I'm not a good gauge though, I watched the Liverpool v Man Utd game this season, in a pub in Cardiff, but before that I think the last game I specifically went to the pub to watch was England v Argentina in the World Cup in 2002, and that was only becuase I was in Salou at the time!!!! :lol:

I'm a sucker for Martin Tyler's fine commentary style, and Andy Gray's silly mutterings!!!

Was that in 2006, that's the last time 29th Oct was on a Sunday?! ;) Peck1961 :clapper::clapper:

I would say there are a lot of pubs that are good for watching football on sky sports unless the game is on setanta then your fecked :(

My mistake.

It was Sunday 26th, not 29th!

Must have been thinking about the day we gifted a point to the white and blue trash.

:o:o :o