Cornwall Football Forum

duchy premier top scorer

Guest edgcumbetillidie

Good post Loz,

To be honest I hate to say it but I can see Stacey ending up top scorer. Or maybe even one of the St Dennis lads. But you cant forget Graham or Brett. Anyone of those to be honest. What do you think?

Guest gunniplayer

it wil be out of 5 or 6 players, each one wil go past 20 goals this season easy

Graham o Neil of edgcumbe

Brain Stacey of Torpoint

Lee Rickard of St Dennis

Adie Jeffs of St Teath

Jarryd Kelly of Gunnislake

Matt Barton of Looe

Guest tafc.-gaffa

My experienced strikes brian stacey will hands down. There is no-one in his league! The rest will fight out 2nd spot.

My experienced strikes brian stacey will hands down. There is no-one in his league! The rest will fight out 2nd spot.

The goal scoring charts on the Duchy League website include Duchy competitions only, so therefore the top scorer could end up by a player who's team reach the knockout cup final as he'd have more games.

I certainly wouldn't rule out Matt Barton of Looe Town as he's bagged around 50 goals a season for the last 3 or 4 years.

nice to see there is no bias whatsoever on here. well il stick to the script. Graham o'niell will be top goalscorer, simply because edgcumbe will score the most goals and when he he firing he is unplayable. we just gotta stop him going out friday nights!!

Stace will run him close tho neil il give u that ######

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tafc.-gaffa

Ha ha!! still think my boy Stacey will be top, he's scored bags of goals at south western level i dont think the duchy premier is to much of an ask!!! Its in the bag for him,mark my words!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Stacey is gettin on a bit now though aint he? creaking bones and tiring muscles, injuries start to settle in, has he got 30 games in him let only 30 goals!!!!haha.

Sounds like Tafc-gaffa even appreciates Torpoint are a one man band!!!

Says you sicknote!!! Hows the groin or knee or ankle or whatever it is this week???? And you have 6 years on him!!! Old before your time mate!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...