Cornwall Football Forum

tavistock v sticker

Guest kamali

what a difference a week makes i don't know what happened to taistock but sticker were no match for them. tavistock created chances but the ball would not go in. the two strikers were firing in the shots but the sticker keeper made some fine saves. all i will say to the strikers is have confidence it will come. you are both good players and things will come. well done to the tavistock centre half an captain my man of the match. ( sorry dont know his name ) good luck next week :(

Our centre half is called Andy Parnowski,Great player has been around for a while played at the top!!

Yes it was a little frustrating on saturday but with such a young side i am pleased with the development and i feel we are starting to gel and i know Paul cowling & chris faulkner up front will get goals,we are creating chances just not finishing.

In all fairness Sticker took there chance well and there keeper was saving everything with his feet & they defended well as a unit.But it was definately points dropped again :blink: & there are no easy games at this level.

Lets try & put it right next week home to Topsham in the Devon premier cup. :thumbsup:

Hi Gats,

Check the 'Independant', Topsham Town are a shadow of days gone by and have been getting a few stuffings so far this season.

Providing you don't take them too lightly, I reckon Paul and Chris may bag a few next week.... :thumbsup:

Rather they did that than score against us on 4th October :D :P

Hi Kev,

Good win for your lads on saturday considering you are still not at full strength, off & running now!!

Yes i see they are not doing too well but you never know mate, depends on what team turns up!!

Robrough are not doing to bad in the P&D Premier! is that at your place? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't worry, I used to coach Roborugh U16's and then Woolwell U18's before going to Bere Alston so i know what it's like.

Bottom goalposts used to always sink furhter into the holes than the top end as well

Roborough aren't a bad side and deserve better.

That's why the likes of Us, Tavy Res, Parkway Res, Elburton Res and Plymstock Res all choose to play in the ECPL

Better pitches, Better facilities, less chance of getting Tetanus or treading in Dog.... or on a used syringe !!!

Don't worry, I used to coach Roborugh U16's and then Woolwell U18's before going to Bere Alston so i know what it's like.

Bottom goalposts used to always sink furhter into the holes than the top end as well

Roborough aren't a bad side and deserve better.

That's why the likes of Us, Tavy Res, Parkway Res, Elburton Res and Plymstock Res all choose to play in the ECPL

Better pitches, Better facilities, less chance of getting Tetanus or treading in Dog.... or on a used syringe !!!

Couldnt agree more Coach...life in East Cornwall one is much more enjoyable than P&D Premier!!

The goalposts are still like that as well but they have lights in the changing rooms now, so progress is being made!!

wel i will be going to watch bere alston this week. i am hoping for a good competative match asi have heard good things about bere and message to gats i think, having watched your side twice now you will be alright in this league. you have good bunch of players and don't worry i think that your strikers just need a few goals to build there confidence and maybe this game will be the turning point. and parnowski is your key. keep your discipline. i like your side and wish you all the best. i will come and watch again i promise many thanks. :thumbsup: :clapper: