Cornwall Football Forum

Premier League Predictions??

Here we go again just though i would get one in early before they come to cart me off to the funny farm

1st Liverpool (if Rafa picks our strongest team for the league or if we get Barry)

2nd Mank U (They need Ronaldo back ASAP, 1st if they buy Berbatov)

3rd Chelskum (Who knows what formation they will play)

4th Arse (Need a top quality prooven 25+ goal scorer)

5th Pompy (What a great team old Harry has put together Could push top 4)

6th Dont care probably Villa

As for the bottom 3

Everton and any two of the promoted teams

Can hear them comin for me now

1st chelski (just think they might be too strong)

2nd liverpool (will just edge utd)

3rd man utd (poor season for them and then fergie will quit)

4th spurs ( depending who they will buy)

5th arsenal ( i hate them so why not)

relegated, everton, fulham, west brom

Guest danny-efc-pafc

everton relegated ha ha dream on liverpool under achievers in the league always have been always will.

chelsea or united for league

1st - Manchester Utd ©

2nd - Liverpool

3rd - Arsenal

4th - Chelsea

5th - Aston Villa

6th - Portsmouth

7th - Man City

8th - Everton

9th - Newcastle

10th - West Ham

11th - Sunderland

12th - Blackburn

13th - Tottenham

14th - West Brom

15th - Middlesborough

16th - Hull

17th - Fulham

18th - Wigan ®

19th - Stoke ®

20th - Bolton ®

My opinion :c:

1st - Manchester Utd ©

2nd - Chelsea

3rd - Liverpool

4th - Arsenal

5th - Aston Villa

6th - Tottenham

7th - Everton

8th - Portsmouth

9th - Man City

10th - Middlesborough

11th - Sunderland

12th - Blackburn

13th - Newcastle

14th - West Ham

15th - Fulham

16th - Wigan

17th - Bolton

18th - Hull ®

19th - West Brom ®

20th - Stoke ®

I'll be surprised if any one of those is correct!!!

1st. manchester united( because rooney will b a bigger threat in front of goal)

2nd. arsenal( because they will play lovely football but with moer of a deadly finish this time)

3rd. chelsea

4th liverpool

( just because theyve bought keano doesnt mean hes going to win them the premiership which people seem to think! they need ronaldo for that :lol: they thought torres would and he didnt so why would one ectra player, they still havent got the right midfield yet to link with the strikers like unnited have had the past 2 seasons!

Think i said Liverpool would only win the league if Rafa picks our best team week in week out instead of concentrating on the Champions league like he has been doing and resting our best players something which we cannot afford to do as we simply do not have the quality in depth to bring in unlike Man U and Chelsea. Although quality signings like Keane if about £8million too much and Barry can only help

Don't think Man U would have won the league last season without Ronaldo so one player can make a difference and maybe Keane is this man, maybe not but only time will tell, but our best 11 is more than a match for anyone, as long as Rafa know's what our best 11 is of course!

Still think Pompy will suprise a few

why is everyone placing liverpool high

4th place at the very best, they havent exactly signed anyone great have they

and as for gareth barry being the answer. please

So true. Liverpool fans always say this is gona be the season but it never is!!! Keane is a good buy but Rafa aint got a clue and makes sum very strange decisions in his squad and untill they ditch him they wont win the league.

1st Man u

2nd Chelsea (very close again but man u just edge it again on a fitter squad)

3rd Liverpool

4th Arsenal/Spurs/Pompy, gona be very close for 4th but will depend who has the better cup runs.

Tucks, you've quoted bushy on what he said about Liverpool finishing 4th at best and replied "so true", Then you do your predictions and put them in 3rd??. Contradicting yourself a little there don't you think?.

Why are so many people thinking that Arsenal will finish behind Liverpool?. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN people. You may as well say that Spurs are going to finish above Arsenal because that's about as likely. See, that was a stupid thing to say wasn't it..

You catch my drift.

:blink: 1st Liverpool

2nd Chelsea

3rd Spurs

Dont give a toss about the rest,hope the Scum falter and the Arse to get relegated,i can only dream........................................................................................................................

Bloody hell shanethebuck, can I have a pint of whatever you're :drink: please?.

Guest Gloworm

1st - Manchester Utd ©

2nd - Chelsea

3rd - Arsenal

4th - Liverpool

5th - Tottenham

6th - Aston Villa

7th - Everton

8th - Portsmouth

9th - Man City

10th - Newcastle

11th - West Brom

12th - Middlesborough

13th - West Ham

14th - Sunderland

15th - Wigan

16th - Blackburn

17th - Fulham

---------------------------

18th - Bolton ®

19th - Hull ®

20th - Stoke ®

1st - chelsea

2nd - liverpool

3rd - man utd

4th - tottenham

5th - arsenal

6th - pompey

7th - man city

8th - sunderland

9th - everton

10th - newcastle

11th - wigan

12th - fulham

13th - bolton

14th - West Ham

15th - blackburn

16th - villa

17th - boro

18th - stoke ®

19th - West Brom ®

20th - hull ®

now i believe i could be right here

1st - Manchester Utd ©

2nd - chelsea

3rd - liverpool

4th - tottenham

5th - arsenal

6th - man city

7th - aston villa

8th - Everton

9th - portsmouth

10th - West Ham

11th - Sunderland

12th - Blackburn

13th - newcastle

14th - West Brom

15th - Middlesborough

16th - fulham

17th - hull

18th - Wigan ®

19th - Stoke ®

20th - Bolton ®

I do love the summer, you can never be sure what the weather will do but you can be sure that all the car robbing scouse lovers will be piping up saying this will be our year. It never fails to make me giggle, you are so far from it. You have a manager who still has no idea how to win in England and players who are just not up to it.

Steve the door of course one player can make a difference thats why united won the double, thats why Arse won things with Henry and thats why Liverpool just about finish top 4 each year, Stevie G. Great player in team of average players and Keane is a good player but not the answer. Only 8 more years until the biggest party ever, when the scum go longer than Uniteds 26yr wait for the title!! :D :drink:

I do love the summer, you can never be sure what the weather will do but you can be sure that all the car robbing scouse lovers will be piping up saying this will be our year. It never fails to make me giggle, you are so far from it. You have a manager who still has no idea how to win in England and players who are just not up to it.

Steve the door of course one player can make a difference thats why united won the double, thats why Arse won things with Henry and thats why Liverpool just about finish top 4 each year, Stevie G. Great player in team of average players and Keane is a good player but not the answer. Only 8 more years until the biggest party ever, when the scum go longer than Uniteds 26yr wait for the title!! :D:drink:

Sorry mate theres only one Scum,and we all know its that team with the alcoholic blue nosed manager!!!!!!!!

Has someone been selling cheap wacky backy on this site?

Steve, no way are liverpool gonna win the premier league this season!!! Keane is a good signing but liverpool will need another 3 or 4 players of this stature to be realistic challengers (probably wide players and another decent striker). you just dont win leagues with players like voronin, pennant etc. you just dont have the money to compete. :SM_carton_y: + :SM_carton_y: = :SM_carton:

One and a six - spurs finishing 13th? you type that prediction after getting home on sat night? I know you were hammered but surely not that pissed!!!! :drink::smiley20:

my predictions for top 6

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

5. Tottenham (not being biased, just realistic on what we have bought and seen so far in pre season)

6. Portsmouth

Relegated:

Hull

Stoke

Bolton

Has someone been selling cheap wacky backy on this site?

Steve, no way are liverpool gonna win the premier league this season!!! Keane is a good signing but liverpool will need another 3 or 4 players of this stature to be realistic challengers (probably wide players and another decent striker). you just dont win leagues with players like voronin, pennant etc. you just dont have the money to compete. :SM_carton_y: + :SM_carton_y: = :SM_carton:

One and a six - spurs finishing 13th? you type that prediction after getting home on sat night? I know you were hammered but surely not that pissed!!!! :drink::smiley20:

my predictions for top 6

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

5. Tottenham (not being biased, just realistic on what we have bought and seen so far in pre season)

6. Portsmouth

Relegated:

Hull

Stoke

Bolton

Hutchspur, A One And A Six, did face a very cold, wet walk home in the early hours of Sunday morning so I think his fingers are still a little stiff and he hit 13 insread of 3 when creating his league table. Bless his cotton socks

Been leaving it late to comment this year as I think it's a tough one to call. A lot of new players around and difficult to know who will settle and who won't, and a brand new team at White Hart Lane, so who knows!

Man U still do it for me. Their strength in depth is the best. And how annoying is it that they can play guys like Fletcher and O'Shea (who I think are crap) and they look good. Perhaps they are. I really can't see them losing too many games.

Chelsea is one team that could go either way. My feeling is that they will be there or there-abouts. Too many class players not to finish top 4.

Arsenal, if they stay relatively injury free, will also be difficult to beat. Their strength in depth is not as appetising as others. Hleb is a big loss, I thought he was one of the better players last couple of seasons. Hopefully the likes of Rosicky, Van Persie and Eduardo will get a good few games in, and the new signings will make up for the loss of Hleb.

Liverpool are not up to winning the title. Capable of beating anyone on their day, and also capable to being beaten by anyone on another day.

Spurs the dark horses, new team, could be good, will be close to breaking into the top 4 and certainly best of the also rans. Everton will also be up there this year.

Ok, let's say: -

1. Man U

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Spurs

5. Liverpool

6. Everton

Bloody hell Mangle, if I didn't know better I'd think you were almost praising/talking up Tottenham's chances of a somewhat successful campaign :o ?

I don't really share your optimism but certainly appreciate it mate.

See you tomorrow night for a run in the wind down at Pendeen mate. Hope you're available and up for it after your quite superb strike/cross on saturday at Wendron :thumbsup: . As your captain, I expect nothing but 100% out of you my friend ;)

Yeas I should be there tomorrow. Anyway, come on, put your neck on the block and give us your prediction. You seem to have made loads of comments without giving us your 1,2,3,4 etc (unless I missed it somewhere).

Mangle mate, I was waiting until the transfer window closes before making any rash predictions BUT seeing as you are pressing me for me guess, I will give a provisional prediction and reassess it when the window closes.

At the moment I would say

Chelsea

Man Utd

Arsenal

A. Villa

Portsmouth

Liverpool

Spurs

BUT if Man Utd sign Berbatov or another recognised quality striker, they will win the league and Chelsea will be a VERY close second.