Cornwall Football Forum

Well Vinny i think that things are going to be good at the worst pitch in Cornwall!! I have gone back on board to give some help!! But i have had many good times there i have been thinking how many great footballers and now friends i have had the pleasure of playing with ( no not that way) it has had some of the best footballers in the county at some stage or another But i would say that the club has a family feel to it and anyone who has played for them will never forget the expierence!!! The limp will go in time!!!! :yahoo:

So any players who are in two minds now give them a go you know it makes sense!!!!

well it is being connected next wednesday!!!!

And you ask anyone! even Dr John why does he like it at Perranwell? Well not only do they have a wonderful pitch!!! but the experience they get off the pitch as well as on with the likes of Les Gilbert and co wearing the blue shirt! it gives them a personality which they may never have had if they joined an other club!. I know as i went through the under 16,18 2nd team and in the Combo side which has to be one of the best village teams in the County!!

Well ask Mr Deacon (correct spelling!) what his thoughts are on the matter as you seem to be his best mate?!

Envy is a word i would say that some villages would have like to have seen some truly great players play on the hallowed turf!!

Well Murphy if you read this i haven't had a drink for ages so if the spelling is not up to much!!!!!!

Well over to you! :c:

well it is being connected next wednesday!!!!

And you ask anyone! even Dr John why does he like it at Perranwell? Well not only do they have a wonderful pitch!!! but the experience they get off the pitch as well as on with the likes of Les Gilbert and co wearing the blue shirt! it gives them a personality which they may never have had if they joined an other club!. I know as i went through the under 16,18 2nd team and in the Combo side which has to be one of the best village teams in the County!!

Well ask Mr Deacon (correct spelling!) what his thoughts are on the matter as you seem to be his best mate?!

Envy is a word i would say that some villages would have like to have seen some truly great players play on the hallowed turf!!

Well Murphy if you read this i haven't had a drink for ages so if the spelling is not up to much!!!!!!

Well over to you! :c:

yes ihave playes there ,and along side the great kempy :drink: :clapper: