Cornwall Football Forum

mining 3 champs????

Well I'm going to award it myself then!

Chacewater deducted 36 points for just living in Chacewater! :D

I honestly don't know, would be nice to find out soon, although the West Briton says 3-0 win match abandoned but the league table is not updated this result.

Guest Luffy

I was not at the match last week due to being on holiday, so I must thank Phil and JP for taking the team. Now that I am back I have been fully briefed in regards to this matter. I have also seen the West Briton, which has indicated that the score was 3 - 0 to TMS when the game was abandoned.

Taking into account what I have been told, I would think that as long as the Referees report is in line with the facts that have been relayed to myself, then I would think that the league will award the points to TMS with the result standing at 3 - 0, due to the amount of time that had been played.

I am hoping that a decision will be made this week so that we will know whether we are Division 3 champions by time we get to our presentation night on the 31st May 08.

To all the players who have worked hard to get promotion and (fingers crossed) the championship, well done, however, the hard work has only just begun with the challenge of consildating a decent postion in Division 2.