Cornwall Football Forum

Combo result

Guest Postie Pidge

Well Perran came runners up ! I watched the game and Perran were nervous but had their chances to win , but credit to Falmouth they gave their all and came out on top ! Not a good way to pick up a cup when you loose but he ho it's a season over 38 games"!! well done Perran.

Guest plonker

first i like to say well done to perranwell, and just to say sorry to both teams for my actions tonight had other things on my mind that happened today my dog had a big fit and he is not well, :(:( :(

well done perranwell your a real out sider ,,,,,radio truro city cornwall never mentioned you at all ,,,,,,,,,,plonkers ,,,,,,,,falmouth town tried to kick perranwell out the game they charged kids £2 pounds to get in to watch,,, shame on you thats sh*t it should be free to kids ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ref thought it was an end of seaon kick about but for got that one team needed to win to become runers up great for perranwell and thanks to Helston for keepin the spot warm for peranwell all season hope you had a great night too and thanks to radio cornwall to there keen support tonight i cant imagin how stressed they must be covering sport in cornwall on tuesdays ,,,lol ,,,,,,,,falmouth town never even had a cuppa tea half time for the visiting souporters how bad is that ,,,,,,, get a grip of your club,,,,,,, your not to big to be picked on,,,,,

Guest Postie Pidge

Falmouth did provide drinks for the fans but obviously you didn't know where to go. Were you the moron who moaned at everything during the game?

Guest Peppermint

Well said Postie Pidge - some people are all to ready to moan but do nothing to further football in the County.

Yet another idiot who moans about everything. An appropiate name Vinny Jones - a useless thug who did nothing for football.