Cornwall Football Forum

Discrimination

Guest Man on the Post

Don't remember there being any such remarks on this forum recently. I'm sure the moderators will remove them if made. :SM_carton:

Don't remember there being any such remarks on this forum recently. I'm sure the moderators will remove them if made. :SM_carton:

That's a fair point Man on the Post.. In all fairness Anita, this site is pretty damn good for that kind of thing and if anybody does get sexist towards you, you know you can easily give as good as you get.

Guest crosser

In fairness to Anita there have been some poor comments on here in the last few days, I'm sure they will dissapear in time, but really not needed in the first place are they?

why don't you shut it fatty!!! :D

p.s. thats a joke

In fairness to Anita there have been some poor comments on here in the last few days, I'm sure they will dissapear in time, but really not needed in the first place are they?

I hadn't been on the site for a couple of days until last night, so haven't seen the comments that you are saying about Fatso. However, those people who posted the comments should be ashamed of themselves.

This forum is here for EVERYBODY to enjoy in a way that is acceptable for any of the worldwide public to read without being offended or insulted by some tactless buffoon and his half wit comments.

NO NEED, cut it out or get lost.