Cornwall Football Forum

Interview with the new owner of Truro City FC

Ah. So that explains the meeting with the fans.

I hope no one thinks that I'm being ungrateful here, but I'm relieved that the Pirates are no longer owners. 

Although, I have just thought of something. Where does this leave those people who (supposedly) invested in TCFC via the Pirates? Is their money going to be handed over to the consortium, or are the Pirates keeping it?

@Cornwall Sports Media I know it's your site, but thank you for sharing the link. I (still) can't get onto the Official TCFC site, as my antivirus keeps flagging it for having a trojan virus.

EDIT: Just finished reading. I don't really know what to say. I love his optimism (even if I feel that some of it is a bit of a pipe dream) and, Good Luck to them. 

24 minutes ago, Devils@Dusk said:

Ah. So that explains the meeting with the fans.

I hope no one thinks that I'm being ungrateful here, but I'm relieved that the Pirates are no longer owners. 

Although, I have just thought of something. Where does this leave those people who (supposedly) invested in TCFC via the Pirates? Is their money going to be handed over to the consortium, or are the Pirates keeping it?

@Cornwall Sports Media I know it's your site, but thank you for sharing the link. I (still) can't get onto the Official TCFC site, as my antivirus keeps flagging it for having a trojan virus.

Good point