Cornwall Football Forum

St Dennis v st teath

Lost 0-7 

Beaten by a better team,followed last weeks poor showing with another today, probably the best way to describe it tbh,was speaking to Mr kitto before the game about local lads playing for their village/town n how a couple swpl sides have been in contact or will be in contact with certain players from st teath and can see why they would be,now my advise to the couple young lads that have had these offers would be to stay put and see how things pan out at st teath as management at swpl level is very short lived at certain clubs where success is all but demanded after a few games,so the management who ask the lads to sign may not be there after a month so stick to what u know and trust lads!! 

Won't bother going into too much detail about today as again we cost ourselves so it saves u a boring read,had a 16 year old ref where the only criticism I'll give him on today's performance would be the lack of communication for what he's given a foul for or against,other than that he done ok, would of been nice if he stuck around after the game to receive payment as well as I looked for him about half hour before contacting our secretary to contact him and sort his fee out as I realised he'd disappeared and I hadn't paid him lol,first time we'd had and I'd be happy to have him again,both linos very fair as well.

All the best to st teath until we play again then I hope we turn it around and win lol.