Cornwall Football Forum

Well done the Ref

Guest Sport Lover

Guest Sport Lover

When will players learn to keep thier mouth shut?

Steve bennett did well to send Mascherano off. How long do refs have to accept abuse from players?

Guest jumpersforgoalposts

I agree, as a reds fan meself i didnt want to see him go like, but i said as soon as he got booked i bet he goes off. He was looking for a red today. Doesn't help the only english he knows is f**k off! cant conplain, id have sent him off!

stil think he's a crap ref though! doesnt let th game flo, and plays up to the camera far too much!

Agree with everything said so far on this thread.I hope all other Premier Refs follow Bennets example.

But I have my doubts.If they do,I think the problem would soon disappear.

Going on ,I thought Andy Grays comments ,on Sky at half time were disgraceful.He thought the player

done nothing wrong,and was only asking why Torres was booked.Andy,take your bloody Anti-Refs

blinkers off.

Mascherano ran 20-25 yards to get to the Ref.Alonso attempted to restrain him.Benetiz was clearly

shouting from the touchline to get away from the Ref.Mr Gray ,Bennet did not give the yellow card for

that one incident,it was an accumalation of 3 - 4 previously.All this,while he had already been booked.

Im afraid he was a very stupid man.

After Cashlys incident in the week,we need Refs to stand firm with these so called Superstars.

When they do.We got PRATS like Andy Gray defending them.Get rid of him Sky.

Well done Steve Bennet.

i think you lot have wrapped it up i havent got much more to say ur alll right.

the bloke done a naughty challenge deserved a yellow, kept screaming **** off, then approached the ref at every whistle blwon, then ran 20 yards not walked like the papers say to start flickin his hands around the ref said go away 3 times he wouldnt he deserved it. this was not passionm this was pure gone of the rails stupid idiot

:SM_carton: haha :smiley20:

Guest postman pat

apparently the FA are looking into extending his ban because he took so long to leave the field and his behavior.

good example for the 1000's of kids watching.just what their coaches and referees needed :angry2::glare: :blink:

apparently the FA are looking into extending his ban because he took so long to leave the field and his behavior.

good example for the 1000's of kids watching.just what their coaches and referees needed :angry2::glare::blink:

The FA cant do anything because the referee had already dealt with the incident. Or atleast that's what we are led to believe when incident's such as Ashley Cole's arise.